22 ◌ so, very sorry

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Have you ever wondered, how it could be like to realize you never set your alarm? how about... Oversleeping? Overthinking? Overdoing?

well, this is exactly how seonghwa finds himself in his current position. sock stuck to his feet as he stumbles opening his apartment door and tumbles outside, almost tripping on a cat that was peacefully sleeping on the other side of the street. "shit..." he curses under his breath as he runs down the streets. he even forgot he had a car due to nervousness. He was currently ten minutes late and he prays to god he wouldn't get into detention.

yeosang's words echoed through his ears, as he kept mumbling prays and preparing words as to why he was late. running through the hallway while breathing heavily, making sure he gets a pair of new lungs after class. only if the teacher let him in, though.

he opened the door to the auditorium quickly, bending down and putting both his hands on his knees in an attempt to calm down his rapid breathing. the teacher stopped lecturing and turned his head to look at him, a look of annoyance evident on his face. "why are you late again, mr.park?" he asked sternly, sending him a look of between anger and moody.

'if you keep getting into detention, I'm going to deprive you from your privileges of kissing me.'

"I'm so sorry sir! I promise it won't happen again!" the teacher's mouth hang open in shock, looking at the younger with big eyelids however, the auditorium soon started to be filled with the students whispering, making the teacher even more confused. Park seonghwa, your typical bad boy who couldn't pass a day without making trouble ; is now apologizing to the teacher for being late. now that's something new - that's a worldwide agreement that something indeed did happen.

"You are..." the teacher eyed him up and down, trying to find any evidence that the younger could be lying, but nothing to be found. the look of shock and suspicion remained on his face, gulping and blinking a few times to gain back his thoughts which only got messier each and each time seonghwa blurted out another apology, sincerity in his tone. "Alright, take a seat."

"Thank you, sir." Seonghwa bowed slightly and rushed to the third row, immediately taking the free seat that fortunately was beside yeosang's. He put down his bagpack and turned to look at yeosang who had a proud smile on his face, seemingly not to be paying any attention the elder. "so," seonghwa began, lightly hitting the other's arm to get his attention.

"so?" Yeosang whispered back and turned to look at him, not really getting the clue. He shook his head when he saw the pout on seonghwa's face, "that was... good." yeosang hummed. the way the elder's hair fell so perfectly on his forehead and the way his lips looked so soft and pink, made him want to drag him out of the chair and kiss him in front of everyone - but soon he regretted thinking that way when the same smirk showed up on the elder's face.