25 ◌ out of fabrics [M]

𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏' 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏' 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏' 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝟗𝟗
𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒈𝒐, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

✷𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏' 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏' 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏' 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝟗𝟗𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒈𝒐, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hongjoong woke up with a pain in the head, as he stretched himself but realized he was actually caged in someone's arms.

Oceans of flashbacks made their way to his brain, and he panicked. He looked up to see the face of the other sleeping peacefully, and he looked really gorgeous while sleeping.

The stranger made him experience things he's never dreamt of before. The slow touches against his burning skin, made a wave of goosebumps rush through his body in an instant by the thinking.

6:30am.

He slowly shifted, moving one of his arms that was caged under Jun's other arm. "Oh, you're up." The morning, deep - raspy voice made its way to his ears as hongjoong froze, looking up to see the other already staring at him.

"I- Yes... Yeah..." hongjoong nodded, "I-I have to go." He stood up, feeling his head spin. Damn... I really drank that much. he put on his boxers and started collecting his clothes that were tossed on the floor. He threw the shirt over himself, wore his jeans, and fixed his hair.

After all, he needed a shower.

Jun noticed him as he shot up from the bed, quickly putting on his boxers and looking at the younger.

Hongjoong was already dressed and reached for the door. But before he could reach for the doorknob, he was pulled backwards by a strong hand on his waist. "Where are you going?" Jun then asks, looking right through his eyes.

"I have classes early in the morning." Hongjoong turned around and grabbed the doorknob.

"Wait!" Junhee grabbed his hand, making him turn and look at him with a confused expression on his face. Jun just looked at him, turning a light shade of crimson as he scratched his nape awkwardly. "Should we exchange numbers then? I'd love to do this again sometime..."

"Mingi!" Mingi turned his head to locate for the voice, as it was the one and only Choi san. He noticed the other speed-walk through the lockers with a smile on his face. "About time..." san panted as he took a quick glare at yunho, then the other five as he opened his arms for mingi.

Mingi just stood there confused, looking at him awkwardly. Eventually, he stepped in closer to hug him, only to be slapped hard on the cheek. He gasped and grabbed his cheek, looking at San in total disbelief. "This is what you get for not telling me yunho is your boyfriend!"