07 ◌ deep, velvet voice

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"you shouldn't be scared." San put his hand on the table as he saw yunho biting his nail. "none of them are like how they are. Well maybe, seonghwa is a little different but he's not a bad person."

isn't seonghwa the guy that tried persuading me into telling him my name? yeosang thought for a second before the door to the cafeteria opened, as a crowd was to appear. he turned his head to the side as the first person that he caught eyes on was who he expected it to be. park seonghwa. yeosang has to admit that he looks very handsome, no wonder everyone is head over heels for him. on his left was a red-haired guy looking absolutely intimidating. on his right, was a blue-haired boy with a smile on his face.

"seonghwa oppa!" one of the girls shouted as he scurried towards him, blocking his way. "you look so handsome, as always." she got on her tippy-toes and kissed his cheek.

"I know." he smirked and shook his head as he walked past her, making a group of girls start giggling.

"I LOVE YOU SEONGHWA!" one of the boys shouted from the crowd as seonghwa just smirked and shook his head, not even bothering to look back. he knew everyone was indeed drooling over him, even if they didn't want to admit.

"I'll be back." san stood up and walked towards the three, talking to seonghwa for a few seconds.

"now he's gonna say that we are not his type and that he doesn't want to sit-" yunho was cut off by wooyoung smacking his hand on the table.

"stop overthinking."

yeosang just watched san talking to seonghwa for a few seconds before he caught the elder looking at him with a smirk on his face, making yeosang turn red and look away. after a few seconds, San returned to the table with a smile on his face. "what did they say?" yunho asked shakily.

"he is not one to reject." san smiled and that made wooyoung sigh in relief.

"see, I told you! they aren't that intimidating."

"I dare you to say that in front of mr.sexy park Jung wooyoung." Jongho rolled his eyes.

"is this my seat?" the deep, velvet voice suddenly made all of them freeze. yeosang turned his head to the side, oh no. seonghwa literally had crouched down beside him, looking at the him with a smirk. it was like yeosang had lost his tongue, he was even more handsome up close. "I asked you a question, beautiful." yeosang nodded slowly as he bit his bottom lip.

seonghwa hummed, satisfied with the answer. he stood up and sat down in the chair next to yeosang's, taking everyone by surprise as everyone in the cafeteria were looking at them.

hongjoong and mingi took two seats. it was an awkward silence as san cleared his throat, breaking the silence by speaking up first. "so I suggested we should have lunch together with my new friends in order to help you guys be a bit social."