09 ◌ naked in bed

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

yeosang wakes up with a bad headache as he stretches himself, waking up with a loud yawn. he finally opened his eyes and his vision was clear, letting him find himself in a room that he's never seen before.

he started to Panic when suddenly, he realized this could be a guest room of the bar he went to last night, so he calmed down a bit. "I have a really bad headache..." He rubbed the back of his head lazily, "why did I choose to drink so much on a campus' night?" he reached for his phone on the bed, when seeing himself in the mirror.

that's when he realized he was naked.

"what?!" He panicked once again, "why the hell am I naked? what are these ma- MARKS!!" He leaned back on the headframe, completely shocked. He quickly checked his phone and it was 6:10 in the morning, making him even more exhausted than he was already.

he quickly opened the messages and texted wooyoung, wanting to find as many answer as possible since he didn't remember shit. "I drank too much I don't remember what happened! even who fucked me?!" he cursed under his breath as he searched for wooyoung in his contacts. "curse you, wooyoung."

yeosang:
HEY
read at 6:13
WHY THE HELL AM I NAKED IN A BED
read at 6:13
WOOYOUNG
read at 6:14
ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT
read at 6:14

wooyoung:
what the hell?
read at 6:15
how am I supposed to know you dork
read at 6:15
you were the one who has chosen to have fun
read at 6:15

yeosang whined when he realized wooyoung was indeed right, when suddenly thousands of flashbacks started getting back onto his mind.

"a-ah.. seonghwa... AH"

"you are just too beautiful to be true." seonghwa slammed into him for the third time, making his thighs go weak as yeosang moaned loudly underneath him. "I want to see your expression when I fuck you to heaven and back, baby."

yeosang:
wait a damn minute
read at 6:15
OH NO
read at 6:15
WOOYOUNG
read at 6:15
SJDJDSJSJXJDJJXJC
read at 6:15
SEONGHWA
read at 6:15
SEONGHWA AND I
read at 6:15
I AND SEONGHWA
read at 6:15
WE-
read at 6:15
YOU-

wooyoung:
WHAT?!
read at 6:16
YOU GUYS FUCKED?!
read at 6:16
OH MYYYY
read at 6:16
YEOSANG ISNT A VIRGIN ANYMORE AHHAHAHAHAA
read at 6:16
NOW YOU CAN STOP MAKING FUN OF ME FOR IT
read at 6:16

yeosang:
WHAT?? THE?? FUCK?!
read at 6:16
HOW DID I LET A FUCKBOY FUCK ME!
read at 6:16
HOW-
read at 6:16
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!
read at 6:16
YOU LEFT ME ALONE AND IDEK HOW HE CAME UP TO ME AND TOLD ME SOME SHIT AND-
read at 6:16
okay I liked it a little but still
read at 6:16
KAKSLWKKDKWOXKA

wooyoung:
ooooo you liked it!?
read at 6:17
damn yeosang getting steamy🤭
read at 6:17
but I was too busy with San, he sucked my dick so I have to pay five bills
read at 6:17
HOW WAS IT?! WAS HE HARD? WAS HE ROUGH? HOW BIG WAS HE?!
read at 6:17

yeosang:
YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ASSHOLE
read at 6:18
IT WAS GOOD
read at 6:18
TOO GOOD
read at 6:18
GOD HE WAS SO BIG! AND HE WAS SO RUTHLESS
read at 6:18
FUCK NOW I REMEMBER EVERYTHING
read at 6:18
WOOOO
read at 6:18
HELP MEEE HOW AM I GONNA FACE HIM NOW IM SUPER EMBARRASSED I REFUSED TO GIVE HIM MY NAME AND I KNOW HES GONNA TELL EVERYONE HE FUCKED ME AND RODE ME HARD!

wooyoung:
JUST ACT NORMAL
read at 6:18
THATS WHAT HE USUALLY DOES WITH EVERYONE
read at 6:18
HE'LL COME UP TO YOU AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
read at 6:18
AND HE NEVER SLEEPS WITH SOMEONE SAME TWICE SO DONT WORRY IT WAS JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND
read at 6:18

yeosang sighed and put the phone down, overthinking everything that had happened last night. from how seonghwa convinced him to how he fucked him to heave and back, making him see stars.

to be kind of honest, yeosang was happy seonghwa was the one he lost his virginity to. but one thing made him believe this was just a one night stand, who am I kidding, of course this was once and would never happen again. seonghwa was a fuckboy and he played with everyone he wanted, so why should yeosang tempt himself into thinking that he's more than just a fucktoy to seonghwa? he'll never think that.

"he's right, I should just act all normal." he stood up, looking at his body in the mirror. "oh hell... he marked my whole body..." he touched his jaw, his neck, down onto his collarbones, chest, tummy... he started to get too satisfied with the marks. his whole body was sinking into the dark blue and purple marks seonghwa had left on him last night, and that made him embarrassed about just how desperate he was under seonghwa.

how the boy did everything he could do to him, how he was thrusting into him, how he left yeosang longing for more, the way he made him feel, the way he made him experience things he had never experienced before... but all of the thoughts died down when suddenly he widened his eyes. "how am I gonna hide those?! I'm going to need more than just a collar!" he whined and looked around the room, seeing his clothes on the floor. "uh, I should text wooyoung to bring me my clothes."

yeosang:
hey
read at 6:30
can you bring me some clean clothes?
read at 6:30
the black turtleneck and a pair of black jeans
read at 6:30

wooyoung:
sure
read at 6:31

𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐲 || seongsangOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara