32 ◌ bad dream

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was a free period and yeosang found himself walking through the empty lockers, hearing nothing more than the loud noises of the students and arguments about grades.

He couldn't think straight. All he could think about is seonghwa, and strangely having a feeling in his stomach that the other was hiding something. And far from what he wonders, he has no idea what it could be.

Whenever he brings up the situation about the bus and calling him his hero, Seonghwa immediately shrugs it off and changes the subject. Whenever he tries asking him questions he'd be immediately shut up by elder pinning him to the wall and swallowing the next words by his lips that soon turned into lumps in his throat.

Seonghwa's been extra clingy and soft to him the past few days, and yeosang is confused. Sure, he loves it - but The elder always used to be rough and lustful in bed, but he surprisingly let yeosang top for the first time since four months of their relationship.

And yeosang took advantage of it, fucking him to inferno and back to earth as they had sex twice overnight.

It might turn into an addiction, but he doesn't care by now since it had already turned into one. His feelings for seonghwa keep growing stronger, and he already sees a future upon them.

He dreams and dreams of him. They are both in a flower garden, making wreaths for each other and putting it on one another's heads. They laugh and link arms together, hug and kiss. But it all happens so fast.

A sudden smoke shows up and takes seonghwa with itself, away from yeosang.

No matter how much he exclaims after him, seonghwa doesn't turn back and walks towards the bluntness, holding someone else's hand instead and not turning to look at the waterfalls rolling down the his red cheeks.

But it's just a Dream, so he shouldn't be this much terrified. Seonghwa is there with him, and he holds his hand and tells him things will be alright. However, he had stopped pondering more when a pair of arms wrap around him from behind.

He smiles, upon knowing who the arms belong to. He loves when seonghwa backhugs him, it just makes him feel safe and sound. He leans back into the touch delicately, turning his head to inhale the scent of the other's perfume on his neck.

"Why are you standing alone?" Seonghwa speaks up, his voice loud enough for yeosang to hear through the loud noises of the students.

"I was thinking."

"About?"

Yeosang turns around, immediately hiding his face in the other's neck. "I... I've been dreaming, hwa." He detaches his face from his neck to look into his eyes as Seonghwa's hands naturally fall down to his waist, humming for him to continue. "We are happy. We laugh and we kiss. But then..." the smile on yeosang's face falters almost immediately, and it worries seonghwa for a split second.