46 ◌ - illuminate the world

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

🌩

The morning birds started tweeting - With the dazzling sun peeking through the curtains, Illuminating the whole room with it's brightness. The sounds of the cars and people in the early morning was what filled the whole city - Just like every other morning.

Yeosang's ears perked up, And he slowly shifted - Ending up face-to-face with the figure sleeping so peacefully magnificent beside him, Enlightening his whole world. Seonghwa had a slight pout on his face, And Yeosang, Being the sucker he is, Let his fingers trace the older's cheek, And brushing away the hair that fell on his forehead.

Yeosang was so used to mornings like this.

Peaceful air that had surrounding the room, And the aroma around them feeling absolutely fantasizing. And the gentle - Calming breeze that soon started to play with the strands of his cotton-blue hair, The heat of the sun burning his skin, And all of this feeling too good.

He stood up - Slowly - Not to wake the older, And let him sleep a little more. He carefully pulled the sheets up and covered his shirtless body, Kissing his forehead before getting out of bed and walking downstairs to make breakfast for the two of them.

While cracking the eggs on the side of the pan, He softly hummed to the melody playing in his head - Looking outside the window every now and then to appreciate the pretty day that came ahead of him - And all citizens.

It felt so authentic.

It was so... surreal.

Suddenly - Two arms wrapped around his waist from behind, And a soft nose was nuzzled into his neck, With nonsense being mumbled into his ear - Probably complains about not staying in bed a little longer, Or not giving out any cuddles to the older male.

"Morning, Baby," He patted Seonghwa's head with his free hand, Tucking a piece of loose hair behind his ear.

"You didn't stay a little longer..." Even with his back turned against Seonghwa's, Yeosang could feel the stupid pout on his face he's used multiple times before. And with his body being cradled, He couldn't fight the urges to show the grin he had been hiding against the other's childish antics.

"I'll stay next time, Sound good? Now go sit, I'll serve the breakfast."

"Fine." Seonghwa yawned, Unwrapping the sticky arms around his boyfriend's waist and returning to the table, Playing with the hem of his shirt to let out his boredom that had soon soon control over his body.

"How did you sleep?" Yeosang then asked, Turning the stove off before grabbing the pan and putting it down on the table.

"It was alright, Would've been better with you beside me when I woke up though..." Seonghwa yawned for the nth time that day, Sounding slightly offended at the words that just left his pouty mouth.