01 ◌ cold and careless

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"enough drought for today." Yeosang got out of the bathroom, drying his face with a towel.

kang yeosang, the silver-haired boy with short mullet. he has family issues where his parents were always overprotective over him, since they considered him 'fragile'. he was deprived from many things in life ; when he was a little kid, he wasn't allowed to go kindergarten. or school, or even highschool.

he was homeschooled.

people always consider him a cold and careless person, because he hasn't been acquainted with many things in life. their parents inherited money, and that's what made them rich. sure, he loved money. a lot of people considered money as the dirt of hands, but to him, money wasn't a piece of dirt.

he had a face that sometimes, angels would be jealous. a pair of tiny velvet lips, brown doe eyes, silky and soft hair, a perfect stature, everything about him was breathtaking.

now he's old enough, 18, his parents finally let him get out of the suffocating atmosphere after years of living in a closed house. He only had one friend ; since he wasn't allowed to befriend everyone, either.

but he's going to try the chance, he's away from his parents and from everything. he can do whatever he wants, right? that's not so big of a deal. he can finally live his life like a normal person and get new friends, experience new things. today was his first day for the new campus', and it was quite a popular and big one. of course one with popular kids and bullies, you got a point for that.

since his parents didn't let him leave alone, they suggested that his best friend should go with him and take care of him.

Jung wooyoung, the boy with thick black hair and big eyes. he was known for being so kind and caring, listening to what everyone had to say, even if it was the last day of his life. he had that adorable smile on his face that could light up any dark nights, and ignite lights to it. wooyoung was cute, sweet, funny and flawless in so many ways. that's exactly why he became yeosang's best friend, he knew how to always cheer him up in his darkest hours.

finally, by the smile and coaxing of wooyoung, his parents let him enter campus' for the first time in his life. that's what best friends are for, right?

"can you believe you are finally going to come to college with me!" Wooyoung plopped on his bed, "I can't wait to show you everywhere since I've been there for years when you were a homeschooled rat for centuries."

yeosang rolled his eyes, "do you think I liked being homeschooled? and to answer your question, no, I still can't believe it. I just don't like the fact my parents are so defensive."

"how defensive are they?" Wooyoung mocked, when in reality, he knew yeosang's parents were gonna punish even a fly that could cause any harm to yeosang.

"do this, don't do that, sit up straight, brush your teeth after every meal, don't bite your nails, keep your knees together when you're wearing a suit."

"I can't wait for the troubles you are gonna cause in there, I mean, you aren't that innocent you seem to be are you?" wooyoung winked.

"exactly, I had to play the role of the 'innocent kid' ever since. now that yeosang's gone, instead, comes a new one." yeosang opened his closet.

"good job, I'm so proud of you, a little bit of trouble won't hurt." wooyoung stood up and sat still on the bed, "wear a sexy concept, like, wear something that can show you off since it's your first day. who knows, maybe you could get the eyes of anyone." Wooyoung winked making yeosang gag.

"you know, I don't know how to be sexy, you should try to be a better teacher. there's things I can't wait to try when I'm finally free, I don't think I can ever have the time for love and stuff." yeosang pulled out a pair of black jeans with a gray striped t-shirt. "how are these?"

"they look great, it'll definitely show you off." wooyoung nodded and smiled when he saw yeosang's face light up at the compliment.

"So, how bout you tell me some introductions while I get ready?" yeosang signaled for to wooyoung to turn around, to which he did with a long sigh.

"so, just like any other places, there are popular kids and bullies. the college is big, the auditoriums are huge and fascinating. the boys there are handsome and heartcatching, the teachers are annoying and verbose," wooyoung rolled his eyes, "and finally, I have like two friends there, I'll introduce you to them as soon as possible so you can finally get new friends!"

"turn around." yeosang hummed, "Okay, what do you think?"

"it looks amazing. I'm sure anyone's going to get the hots for you."

"yeah, sure" yeosang rolled his eyes, "should we get going then?"

wooyoung nodded and stood up, "let's go."

of course yeosang's parents insisted for the bodyguard to pick them up, to which yeosang confidently rejected. "mom, dad, I'm not a kid anymore. plus, I don't even need a bodyguard, anymore." yeosang's parents looked at him worriedly.

"we care about you, son." his mother cupped his cheek.

"I know, mom. but you guys should give me privacy, too. I'm eighteen, and I'm old enough to move in with wooyoung already."

"We've packed your luggage, just tell your bodyguard to bring them to wooyoung's dorm." his dad nodded.

"thanks mom, dad. it really means a lot to me." yeosang hugged them.

"Woah, that was easy. they agreed for you to move in with me!" Wooyoung gasped dramatically.

"they trust you, woo. come on, let's go." yeosang walked ahead of wooyoung.

"hey! wait for me!" Wooyoung yelled making yeosang cover his ears.

through the whole way to the college, Wooyoung would be rambling about how sexy the guys there are, his crush, the school gates, everything in general. yeosang would just nod, not even listening. he was too busy contemplating about what he could do in the future.