23 ◌ broken bond

mostly hongjoong focus since I left y'all waiting!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hongjoong sucks in a deep breath, trying to regain his thoughts and start thinking about his life decisions. now, being set-up in a blind date with a stranger is basically the worst thing that's ever happened to him, he thinks.

"Want me to serve you another shot?" The handsome stranger asked, voice husky and not to deep. Hongjoong has to admit, that he indeed looked very handsome. He had beautiful eyes and plump lips - sharp jaw and strong hands.

"Yeah..." hongjoong smiled and picked up his glass, as the stranger poured some more wine into the glass. It was silence for a few seconds, as the only noises were the music in the background and the people dancing.

"So... do you usually come to clubs?" The stranger was the first one to break the silence, clearing his throat a bit in the process.

"Not really... it's been a while since I last came here." Hongjoong shrugged and sipped on the wine, letting the alcohol get the best of him. "Speaking of which, what's your name?"

"Oh, my name is Junhee. You can call me jun for short," he took a sip of the vodka, "What about you? What's your name?"

"Hongjoong." He addressed simply, looking at the man in front of him who apparently happened to be the name of Junhee.

"Your name is as beautiful as you." He confessed flirtatiously, as the colorful lights in the darkness of the club kissed his skin, his lips shiny and glossy from the wine.

"Oh... thanks." Hongjoong blushed, looking down with a little smile on his face. During the time, they'd come up with different questions and the other would reply, nothing more. Junhee happened to be the flirty one, and hongjoong realizes his face turn bright pink by all the compliments he was getting.

"Can I touch your hair?" Junhee then asked, looking at his hair with a smile. Hongjoong looked up to meet the pair of eyes on him, then nodded slightly. Junhee extended his arm and touched a few strands of his hair, slightly brushing away a few hairs that fell so perfectly on his forehead. "Your hair is so silky, and soft."

"T-thanks..."

"No problem, beautiful."

As time passed, Junhee would try to get the younger into talking to him and it worked. He'd compliment him and reach out his hand to pat his hair, and came up with different assumptions which made hongjoong turn red even in the horrible lightning.

it all felt like clouds covering the sun, and the thunders exploding from the sky on a dark rainy night, shadowing all of hongjoong's lucks in love.

"Can we take this to a guest room? The music hurts my ears." It was true, hongjoong felt his ears hurt.

"sure." Junhee stood up and extended a hand for hongjoong, to which he took and stood up with a blush on his cheeks. Right now, they were walking up the stairs - holding hands. Junhee stopped and opened the door for him, as he walked in after him and closed the door.