03 ◌ sculpted by god

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

".....and that's the best part!" wooyoung started laughing, yeosang just smiled and shook his head, he couldn't really complain against his best friend's weird behavior. "Here is the college." Wooyoung stopped and yeosang did the same, yeosang stared in awe.

"w-wow..." yeosang was amazed. the yard, the gates, the whole place... eveyrthing was how he imagined it to be, a real heaven. he felt like he was on cloud nine, finally being away from his possessive parents. he can finally have fun, and plan his future.

"I know, I was like that the first time too." wooyoung smiled when he saw the look on yeosang's face, "but come on, we don't have enough time, let's show you around." wooyoung grabbed his wrist and dragged him with himself towards the entry.

they reached the inside of the school and yeosang, with the same look on his face. he was just amazed, no wonder this was the most popular campus of whole time. there just seemed to be something magical about it. suddenly, his thoughts got interrupted when wooyoung yelled.

"Sannie!" wooyoung scurried towards a black-haired guy, jumping on his arms. he was wearing black ripped jeans and a t-shirt, an adorable smile on his face that showed his dimples.

"Woo!" the boy hugged back and picked wooyoung up, spinning him around. yeosang found the sight quite adorable, could he be wooyoung's boyfriend? wooyoung pulled away from the hug and ran towards yeosang, dragging him with himself.

"san, this is yeosang, my childhood best friend. He just moved here. yeosang, San. San, yeosang."

San turned his head and looked at yeosang with a smile, "I'm san, nice to meet you." He extended his hand for yeosang to shake. yeosang looked at his hand for a brief second before he decided to grab it and they shook hands.

"yeosang."

"Woo told me quite about you, but I didn't expect you to be this handsome." san said with a light chuckle, stars in his eyes.

"okay, let's show yeosang around. I'll see you at lunch sannie." san nodded and winked at wooyoung, causing him to turn into a dark shade of red. "okay bye" wooyoung pushed yeosang all the way.

yeosang turned around and faced him, arms crossed over his chest. "explain." He said sternly making wooyoung gulp. "is he your boyfriend?"

"n-no..." wooyoung's face heated up even more, yeosang smirked. there was definitely something that the boy was hiding, and yeosang wasn't going to give in easily.

"so he is your crush huh" yeosang hummed making wooyoung sigh.

"is it obvious?" yeosang nodded and smiled. "Come on, let's just get this over with." he wrapped an arm around yeosang's shoulder and they began walking towards the lockers.

"wait a minute, I should head over to the principal's office, I need to get my schedule and locker number." yeosang stopped and licked his dry lips.

what a sight... wooyoung bit his bottom lip. honestly, yeosang was so attractive in so many ways, wooyoung couldn't even pretend that he didn't have a strong feeling towards the younger anymore. the way his face looked, the way his eyes shone in the dark, wooyoung felt like he was infatuated with him. "want me to come with you?"

yeosang shook his head, "no, I'm not a baby." wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Alright then, I'll head to the others." he unwrapped the arm around his shoulder and walked away. yeosang turned around and sighed, making his way towards the principal's office. "please, you know that ain't a proper excuse." he heard someone scoff, before he decided to knock on the door.

"come in." he opened the door and peeked through it, seeing the principals and a particularly handsome figure standing there, arms crossed over his chest, eyes on the door. yeosang opened the door fully to reveal himself, entering the office.

"hey sir, I'm a new student and I came to get my schedule." the principal hummed.

"Mr.park, I'll ask you one last time. Why have you been skipping classes? mr.choi told me you never attend his classes!" The principal shouted, clearly annoyed.

seonghwa rolled his eyes, "I can skip any classes I want to, and that is not any of your concern." he tilted his head slightly to the side.

the principal rolled his eyes, "here is your schedule and locker number." yeosang grabbed them.

"thanks sir." He bowed slightly and turned around, about to leave, when suddenly, a question hit him deep inside.

"why should I learn about history, anyway?" seonghwa asked sternly, making yeosang look at him in utter shock. how brave. yeosang thought as he eyed the boy up and down, scanning his features. yeosang has to admit, he's never seen someone so handsome in his whole life. he had black ripped jeans on that hugged his thighs perfectly, a mixture of black and dark red t-shirt that the first two buttons were open, revealing his pale chest. untouched. yeosang licked his lips at the thought. blonde hair that yeosang never saw anyone good with that color, sharped jawline, perfect body shape, a face that was sculpted by god himself...

"because!" The principal stood up and smacked the table, "because you need to learn about the past! Massachusetts Bay Colony! Pequot War! King Philip's War!" seonghwa moved his hand and counted everything one by one, making the principal even more mad, yeosang had to hold in a cackle. there was just something about this boy that made yeosang intrigued.

"about how you cheated on your wife with her cousin." seonghwa said nonchalantly and pouted as he counted the fourth finger, looking directly into the principal's eyes. he noticed the sudden change of expression on his face and smirked.

"MR.PARK! THAT IS ENOUGH!" the principal yelled, "if this continues, I'll have to expel you!" he smacked the table.

"naw, you wouldn't do that." seonghwa smirked when he realized he had tongue-tied the principal. he knew nobody could expel him, since everyone was scared of his father.

"we'll have to-"

"sorry sir, I have class." seonghwa shrugged and turned around, he grabbed the doorknob as he peeked through his shoulder, "oh, I forgot, I don't attend any classes, but gotta go though. wouldn't want mr.sexy professor to send me into another detention now do we." he said with a light chuckle and mockery in his tone, turning around and slamming the door shut. yeosang flinched and looked at the principal with big eyes.

yeosang just stayed silent, after a few seconds, he walked out of the door and the bell to the first class rang.

who is he? how is he so brave? yeosang shook his head, letting the thoughts wash away. he's going to think about those questions later.