16 ◌ just a toy

┏━⋅ ☁︎ ⋅━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━⋅ ☁︎ ⋅━┛

┗━━━━━━⋅ ☁︎ ⋅━┛

❝ 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅,
𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚? ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

yeosang threw his head back, tilting his head and giving seonghwa more access to his neck as the older's teeth grazed his flesh.

seonghwa was buried deep inside him while he was busy with the younger's neck, kissing and marking it. he bit on the skin harshly causing yeosang to jerk and squirm, dragging his nails and digging them all along seonghwa's bare back, causing light red lines to appear all across his back.

seonghwa groaned against his neck as he thrusted harshly, catching yeosang off-guard and wince. seonghwa then moved his mouth aside and sucked a deep purple mark right on yeosang's throat, making the younger whine when his teeth dug onto the skin.

"nghhh..." yeosang bit his bottom lip to suppress even more embarrassing noises coming from him, or later he won't be able to confront seonghwa, anymore.

seonghwa then moved his head up and looked at him for a few seconds, as yeosang looked right back at him. a smile broke free on both of their faces as seonghwa leaned down and pressed his lips against his firmly, kissing him slowly.

yeosang threw his arms over his neck and kissed back, he felt the elder smile against his lips and that made him smile aswell. seonghwa thrusted properly as he kissed him with power, devouring his lips.

he put his hand on seonghwa's shoulder, trying to close his legs. seonghwa squeezed his inner thigh to prevent him from closing his legs further and that made him jerk, breaking the kiss for air.

"Has anyone ever told you how fucking beautiful you are?" seonghwa cupped his cheek with one of his hands while looking into his eyes deeply. stars.

"am I really?" yeosang teased and ran his fingers over seonghwa's bare chest, making the elder follow his hand all the way down and bite his bottom lip.

"No."

"asshole," yeosang rolled his eyes and pretended to be mad, but couldn't as he saw the smile on seonghwa's face and grinned also. "what?"

"nothing."

"you are going to need to be more speci-oh" yeosang sucked in his bottom lip, "oh... fuck"

"hmm? you were saying something." seonghwa tsked and continued to thrust properly, making yeosang exhausted with every thrust. he was so slow yet so rough at the same time. something as yeosang couldn't label it. "you are someone who gets exhausted easily, yeosangie."