13 ◌ unspoken words

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Minutes, hours, days... pass by like a bird that flies away. seonghwa thinks not only yeosang is the most beautiful person he's met, but he's also different from the others.

the touch of his skin is fire-like, the taste of his lips are different- his whole body is different from the others.

he doesn't know if it's the angelic face working on him, or the deep brown seas that overwhelm a lot bunch of emotions. could seonghwa really be addicted to yeosang now? if so, how is he going to stop being so hung-up over the boy?

seonghwa was currently at their lunch table, waiting for the others to arrive. there were a lot of thoughts in his head about his obsession on yeosang. about why he thinks different about the boy and wants him for himself.

sure, seonghwa has had past relationships. but yeosang, he's different in all kind of ways. the boy might be all cold in the outside, but there's a fire raging in his chest whenever seonghwa catches him zoning out in the middle of class, which is also why he defended him from mrs.kim.

and he's craving to find out about it.

"what are you thinking about? you seem so deep in thought." san sat down and patted his shoulder.

"just... things." seonghwa bit his bottom lip, while still craving for a conclusion. but he's too scared to ask yeosang about it, so he should be the one to find out. he needs to find out himself.

"is that really? because I've never seen you like this before." san looked at him worried, already seeming to know the answer. "you've turned like this ever since you hooked up with yeosang that one night."

seonghwa turned his head and looked at him, "I've been acting different?" san nodded, taking seonghwa by surprise. great, now even he acts different. he turned his head to avoid san's gaze, scared that he could bottle up all his emotions any moment.

"don't look away from me, I can see all these unspoken words in your eyes." san turned his head and made him look at him, "you know you can tell me anything, right?"

seonghwa just stayed quiet. what if san judged him for thinking this way? what if he seemed desperate? should he tell san about his strange feelings towards the silver? "I...I feel like... I've completely fallen." seonghwa started playing with the rings on his fingers, trying to be more unspecific.

"why is that? you're someone strong I know, seonghwa."

"it's just... I think... ever since I've met yeosang, things turned into a different direction." Seonghwa bit his bottom lip in the process, "we've had benefits in between for awhile.. it's just like, ever since I met him I realized I am different. I've almost even forgotten I'm a player, and that I shouldn't feel these things. but I just can't help but feel what I feel."