05 ◌ be careful

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hongjoong watched as there were multiple girls on each side of seonghwa standing by the stools, taking shots when one of the girls got dangerously close to him, leaning in to let their lips meet. but suddenly, what happened made hongjoong turn into utter shock.

Seonghwa backed out and prevented their lips from touching, making the girl roll her eyes. why the hell did he reject it? hongjoong looked at him for what seemed like forever, not seeming to get enough of the boy.

"hongjoong, you've been staring for long." mingi shook the boy's shoulder, when hongjoong rolled his eyes.

"I was once again dreaming of being the one under him." hongjoong rested his cheek in his palm, letting all worries take over. "I mean, I feel like I'm a potato."

"you shouldn't do that to yourself joong. he's just too oblivious to realize."

or maybe, he's just acting like he doesn't know about it. hongjoong shrugged, "you're right." he smiled and took a shot. to hongjoong, being drunk was the only way you could forget about all your worries and problems in life. even if it was only for a few hours, atleast you could try and act like an idiot, not even thinking about all shits anymore. he took a second shot, then third, making it the fourth.

"woah there, calm down buddy." mingi patted his shoulder, hongjoong was already starting to get tipsy, he smiled sillily.

"y-youuuuu gotta d-drinkkkkkkkk giiiiiiiiiiii" hongjoong pouted, "why can't s-seonghwa luv me?"

mingi chuckled at his weird behavior, "you're just too good for him joongie." hongjoong looked at him and frowned. He shrugged and tried to shot, when mingi stopped his hand and put down the glass.

"seonghwa oppa, why don't you want to kiss me?" one of the girls pouted as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"how about, I take you to my place when I leave? how does that sound, baby?"

"I'd love to." she leaned in and kissed his cheek, making the others cheer, or atleast some of them disgusted.

"I don't understand why seonghwa has to be a fuckboy." Yunho rested his hand on the table from the other side of the table, "I mean, it's true that he doesn't talk to us, but it's annoying at this point. How can he sleep with everyone?!" He hissed.

"Don't know, don't care." Jongho brought an apple to his mouth. "I'm more attracted to the blue haired guy."

"Oh, you mean his left hand?"

"I don't know. Let's just give it a shoot." jongho picked up the glass and yunho did the same, "cheers." They said in unison as they brought the glasses to their mouth, taking in all of the drink.

"I need to go to the bathroom baby, give me a minute." Seonghwa winked and the girl giggled, as he stood up and rolled his eyes once his back was turned towards the girls.

"sir, do you want anything?" one of the bartenders asked, to which seonghwa shook his head.

"Just give me another drink." The bartender nodded. after a seconds, he handed him a glass of wine and Seonghwa took it, sipping on it while looking at the other side of the stools. when suddenly, a figure bumped into him.

"can you be careful?" A hiss was evident in the tone, Eyes looking directly at his. Seonghwa still has the glass of wine in hand, as he eyed the boy up and down. same boy from class.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Seonghwa asked in rather a deep voice, making the boy roll his eyes. the people from the bar all turned their heads to them, listening to their argument.

"I said can you watch out?" He had repeated, This time, Emphasizing each word with a grit of his pearl, White teeth, And Seonghwa had to blink to stop from getting lost in the anger in his orbs. However, Soon, The shorter of the two was about to walk away, when Seonghwa suddenly grabbed his sleeve, stopping him.

"i didn't quite get that, did you apologize?"

"get your hand off, or I'll kill you." His hand was pushed away harshl, taking him by surprise. "I don't have to apologize, criminals do. And, don't you touch me, ever again, or you'll die."

Seonghwa was intrigued. There was no doubt, He totally was. this was the first time someone has talked to him like this, but he wasn't angry. he was rather infatuated with the other male. Seonghwa was in fact right, there was just something in the boy that made him want to call him his own.

"What's your name?" Seonghwa asked, no sarcasm or mockery in his tone, what you could basically call a plain question of acquaint.

"I don't see how that's any of your concern."

"Knowing your name needs two seconds."

"Then try all you want, Retard." Arms were crossed over his chest, And with a fake smile on his face - He walked past him.

"I would like to know from which family you are."

"Again, i don't see how that's any of your concern."

"You won't get away with that attitude, You know? In exchange, I just need your name."

"Your nosiness might get you in trouble, You know? So please, Leave me alone."

"Whatever, The more you refuse, The more I want you."

"Have fun with that, Then."

He then flashed a fake smile, turning around and after a few seconds, He disappeared in the crowd. Seonghwa bit his bottom lip, just processing what had happened. I guess he just doesn't know who I am... Seonghwa tried to tempt himself, as he shrugged and walked towards the others, sitting down next to hongjoong.

💫

"sorry I'm late."

"It's perfectly fine, Yeosang."

"where is wooyoung?" jongho pointed to the back of the stools, yeosang turned around and saw wooyoung, dancing with the guy that apparently happened to be 'San'. he smirked and shook his head, facing the others.

"hey guys! Hey yeo!" wooyoung suddenly sat down next to yeosang, taking him by surprise. however, what was about to come was even more entertaining. San, took a seat aswell, Taking the three of them by surprise once more as they gaped.

"W-what are you doing at our table?" Jongho asked, Confused.

"Because I want to?" It was more of a statement than a response, And with the jacket hanging off his shoulders, San lurched forward slowly to whisper: "Seonghwa is busy flirting with girls, Hongjoong and Mingi are telling embarrassing stories and honestly, I was bored so I decided to make some new friends, I'm San, In case you didn't know."

"That's nice! I'm Yunho and this is my best friend, Jongho."

"Anyway, do you guys want to sit with us for lunch?" San blurted out the question, Not even surprised by the gasps that he heard seconds later.

"You are inciting us to sit at your table for lunch? Nah, A: we aren't allowed there. We don't have fame and popularity. And B: That question is so sudden. Your friends don't even know us."

San chuckled, Shaking his head and taking a quick glance back at his friends. "That's not a big deal. I promise they are all nice. Well, Seonghwa is nice too, Except..." San seemed to hesitate, Rubbing his nape and leaning back in the chair. "So? What do you think?"

"Well... I'm all in it."

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Me four, I guess."