02 ◌ the college fuckboy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"you done yet?" hongjoong knocked on the door, only for it to be opened after a few seconds, his mouth wide-open at how good seonghwa looked after s*x. "Took you long enough." Hongjoong rolled his eyes. but honestly, who was he, anyway? he was so blinded in love, he doesn't even care if the feelings aren't mutual anymore.

Park seonghwa, the college fuckboy, who practically sleeps with everyone he puts eye on. he had everything people wished for ; money, look, wealth, from the biggest to even the slightest things. this had everyone drooling over him, but there was something about him that just made everyone crazier about him.

he was a fuckboy.

19, doe eyes, dirty blonde hair, plump and full lips, perfect face shape, a jawline that can cut hands, a body that no one could say no to.

you wonder, what's one? well, a fuckbuddy. he slept with someone new every night, not even feeling a tiny teeny-weeny bit of feelings towards that someone. He flirted with everyone, but he was just not interested in love. he played with everyone's hearts and then threw them away like fucktoys.

everyone in college knew that already ; but except for the part that they were too infatuated over him. he was handsome, he had a perfectly handsome sculpted face that anyone wished they could call him his, but oh did that ever happen. he was rich and lived in what you could call a mansion, his father was a ceo of their own huge company and that brought them a lot of money. He'd toy someone for two days, in the between, sleep with other people behind their backs. or ask someone else to be his in front of their eyes, shattering their hearts to pieces.

you could say he enjoyed breaking everyone's hearts.

but did they stop? never. everyday, there was someone new for him. gender doesn't matter, for him, face does. he sleeps with basically everyone, but girls and boys were too drooled up over him, not even caring if their hearts were going to break in the end anymore. all they wanted was sleep with him, be able to have him on top of them and touch them, that's all everyone ever wished for, even if it meant nothing to seonghwa in the end of the day.

"sorry, I had a dick to suck." seonghwa put his jacket on and closed the door, walking ahead of hongjoong.

hongjoong rolled his eyes and followed the boy, "anyone you got interest in?"

seonghwa stopped and turned his head to look at the younger, not quite getting the clue of his question. "I told you already, I sleep with them for fun." He started speed-walking and entered the elevator, hongjoong following behind him.

"yeah, I know that, but eventually you might take interest." Hongjoong bit his bottom lip by the gaze the elder was giving him, oh, how he wished he could be one of those people under seonghwa, it hurt him to death that the person he loved was sleeping with everyone. sometimes, he just wished he could disappear.

seonghwa has been his best friend, and he doesn't want to take the risk ruining everything between them, cause he was sure seonghwa never felt the same way about him. sure, he has comforted him in his dark times, but sometimes he could just wish to throttle seonghwa in front of everyone, seonghwa is careless and cold, he's never showed affection to anyone, well maybe only to those in bed, and it wasn't affection.

it was lust. his desire for lust, that's all he knows. seonghwa is the campus' player, so hongjoong is wondering how seonghwa hasn't slept with him, yet. he's fucked literally half of the people in campus, with many more to come.

hongjoong was beyond scared for him at this point ; he was scared if he was going to ruin his life by this. he'd always ask him if he wants to give up, but always gets the same answer, never does it change.

"i want it this way, hongjoong."

that's exactly why the younger has sworn to himself that he'd take those feelings to his grave, but sometimes he's scared, scared of not being able to control his feelings towards the elder. he was so attractive in so many ways. sometimes he wished not to be his best friend, if he couldn't be something more than a best friend to him, either.

"I don't take interests." seonghwa looked away and said sternly. when the elevator door opened, he walked out of it and started making his way towards his car parked outside, since he had been at his new 'mistress's place.

"hey! Wait! Wait for me!" Hongjoong exclaimed and sighed, running out of the elevator and taking the passenger seat in seonghwa's car. seonghwa started the car, making his way to campus'. hopefully, he'll find someone knew to have fun with by tonight.