06 ◌ bottom everyone

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"fuck!" yeosang cursed as his alarm woke him up, preventing him from his beautiful sleep. "a beautiful person like me deserves some sleep!" he shifted and stood still on the bed, "literally, I don't think I can ever not be dramatic one morning." he huffed and got out of bed, walking towards his closet.

he pulled out a pair of black waist fitted jeans and a grey black-striped t-shirt, opening the first two buttons, revealing his pale chest. "i look so attractive." he checked himself out in the mirror, as he petted his mullet, winking at himself. eventually, he was satisfied and walked downstairs, seeing wooyoung making breakfast.

"morning, loud ass."

"now that's not a nice way to address someone." Wooyoung feigned hurt, yeosang made a disgusted face. "By the way, morning to you too." he put his hands on his hips, "woah, are you trying to get eyes on you?" he wiggled his brows.

"quit the drama, you know I'm always like this." Yeosang shrugged and sat down on the chair.

"yeah, whatever."

~

"damn, I thought you were not awake yet." hongjoong rolled his eyes as it had been a minute since he knocked on the hotel door, finally having it open and looking at the person that he's wished to see all day.

seonghwa rolled his eyes, "now that's not a great way to greet someone is it." he went back inside and hongjoong followed after him, closing the door.

"indicating that you're so busy sucking dick, I don't think I can ever resist that attitude of yours." hongjoong shrugged and sat down on a couch, "how the hell have you woken up this early?! you usually always make me drag you to school!" hongjoong's jaw fell open, seonghwa had just dyed his hair grey, looking absolutely more attractive. he was wearing black jeans that hugged his thighs ever so tightly, a forest green t-shirt, having the first three buttons opened, revealing his perfectly untouched chest. oh fuck. hongjoong gulped.

"can you not question so much please and thanks." seonghwa brushed his hair back. oh fuck, I think I'm hard. hongjoong gulped once more, not wanting for his desires to take over.

"alright then. I still have one to ask tho." hongjoong positioned himself and lied down on the couch, looking at his eyes. "did you fuck him?"

seonghwa hummed nonchalantly, making hongjoong's jaw break down.

"bruh, how can you admit you fucked someone so easily. sucks to be me though." hongjoong shrugged and closed his eyes for a brief second before blurting them open. "I don't understand how you never let anyone mark you. you literally fucked Lucas, the power top and you bottomed him. it's just- ugh!" hongjoong bit his bottom lip when seonghwa turned his head and gave him the stare.