44 ◌ burning your soul alive

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seonghwa was hurt.

His whole body felt numb, as if ready to be buried - clenching his teeth he eyes the two younger males who were looking at him innocently, feeling every pain of bruises on his skin.

yeosang was busy cleaning his injured jaw, slowly but surely leaving no evident of his boyfriend being beaten up by the two of his friends.

"Ouch!" seonghwa hissed, jerking away from yeosang's hand which had been previously cleaning his cheek with a cotton.

"I-I'm sorry! I was trying to-"

"-clean away the perfect territory and love marks we left on him?" Jongho interjects, side-eyeing wooyoung in the process who's sitting beside him - noticing the other male barely tried to stifle a laugh from escaping his smile-drawn lips.

"Shut up, choi," the purple-haired male growls, the sensation instantly thickening at how harsh his tone actually sounded. "my body feels numb, and for what?!"

"Well, that was actually a part of our target," wooyoung smiles sheepishly, hugging jongho's arm to remain the position they were in before hearing the older male groan. "besides, i would've cut your dick. but speaking of which... yeosang would not appreciate that much, would he?"

With a roll of eyes seonghwa shifts - leaving his whole body to lie on the bed like a weary corpse escaping from his tomb on a dark foggy night. while yeosang's hands try to find their way back to his red lips, he gets hold his hands, - yanking the other's small body to himself. "Babe, just lay down beside me. i'm scared of those two,"

Yeosang chuckles dryly, finding amusement in how wooyoung and jongho held pure hatred and grudge towards seonghaa. with a sigh - he wraps his arm around seonghwa's clothed waist and lets himself snuggle closer to him, feeling his bones dehydrate in relief.

"Whatever you want, babe," yeosang adds, kissing the latter's cheek before resting his head on his shoulder - deliberately ignoring six pairs of keen and enthusiastic eyes looking right through their soul.

"Okay, I hate seonghwa, but this is definitely making my heart warm," jongho coos, "but how could we be sure you won't escape again?"

"Holy inferno, choi," seonghwa fires back, anger and disgust evident in his eyes as he jolts up from the warm mattress - taking yeosang by surprise by the sudden speed. "do not dare mess with me. I don't care if you still have those ironic hands, i'd not hesitate burning your soul alive!"

"Oh? and that is coming from you? Who disappears for five years and comes back like 'hey bitch that's me'... you know what? i'm not done yet!" jongho jumps up from the bed, - with seonghwa yelping and jumping off said bed to run towards the kitchen while the younger chases after him from room to room.