15 ◌ absurd, stupid party

🍷*ೃ༄

❝ 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"hurry! we are going to this party!" wooyoung yelled from the kitchen as yeosang huffed annoyed.

"what party? I didn't even sign in to come to this stupid party!" ever since the night he and seonghwa hooked up at the bar, yeosang couldn't bring himself to go to parties.

yes, they've hooked a few more times, but yeosang is scared and doesn't want seonghwa to be anywhere near him. he's started to feel these things towards the elder, and he can't admit it that they are called feelings.

because in the end, seonghwa is just a player. and yeosang should be careful.

"did I ask for your opinion?" wooyoung stood in front of him and hissed.

"no, you didn't. but I'm not coming to this party!" yeosang was about to walk away when his way got blocked by wooyoung spreading his arms, annoyance evident on his face.

"give me one reason why you don't want to!"

"go away!"

"I said tell me why don't you want to come?! i thought you were a troublemaker!"

"I said get out of the way!"

"not until you give me a valid reason!"

"fine! I don't want to go to this stupid party and none of thee parties because I don't want to be anywhere near seonghwa!"

wooyoung looked at him for a few seconds, "but you guys only hooked up once! it might not happen again!"

once? yeosang whined internally. "if you haven't left me that night none of these would've happened! so I'm not coming anywhere!"

"but yeosang, please just this once. I promise you it won't be that bad, you need to hang out and have fun like everyone." wooyoung pleaded and got on his knees, taking yeosang by surprise. "please yeo, please, do this for me just once. I can't turn san down."

"aish, okay, fine. stand up" yeosang rolled his eyes once wooyoung's expression changed from pleading to devious.

"that's my best friend!" he shrieked and stood up, running to the bedroom. "I promise you it will be the best party you've ever had!"

"like it ever had." yeosang whined and walked towards their shared bedroom, pulling out a few piles of clothings.