20 ◌ the desire, so selfish

‧₊˚.

❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

yeosang woke up with his head buried in someone's chest, a strong arm wrapped around his waist.

he smiled to himself as he slowly shifted, not to wake the elder. he took a good look at the other, accepting his sleeping face.

the way his lips were so plump and full made yeosang's tummy tingle, as he kissed them a lot last night. the way his bare chest sent electrical shivers down yeosang's body at the thought of holding onto it last night, the way his eyes closed like they held the oceans that were on another level of captivating.

just... everything.

seonghwa had a slight pout on his face, his skin creamy and pale, his bed hair, which made yeosang's heart flutter in every way possible. he slowly moved one of his hands up, carefully, touching the other's lashes.

his face heated up when flashbacks started to come back upon his mind, one by one and yeosang got redder.

when suddenly, seonghwa's hand grabbed his and closed in a fist, making yeosang look at him in shock as he slowly opened his eyes. "so you touch me when I'm asleep, huh?" seonghwa asked with a light smile, making yeosang's tummy tingle.

"I... I did not..."

yeosang positioned himself on his elbow to look at the other perfectly. "but there's something left," yeosang raised a brow. "this." seonghwa yanked his arm and pulled him on top of him. yeosang's eyes grew wide as he looked at the other's eyes, "good morning, kang yeosang."

yeosang swears his heart fluttered in almost every way. the sweet and soft tone in the elder's words, the way his lips curved into an adorable little smile - made yeosang intrigued.

yeosang just said nothing and smiled, as he slowly leaned down and captured the elder's lips in a kiss. it was short, just a peck - but seonghwa swears he's never been this touched in so long. he smiled against his lips once yeosang pulled away, giggling.

however, seonghwa was not satisfied, completely not interested with only just one morning peck. he put his hand on yeosang's back and flipped them over, now on top of him as yeosang put his hands on his chest in an attempt to keep himself balanced.

seonghwa leaned down and sealed the younger's lips in a longer, sweeter - languid kiss. he moved his free hand up and cupped his cheek tenderly, kissing him deeply.

the kiss slowly turned from pecks to devouring lips - seonghwa sucking on his bottom lip harshly making him moan. yeosang put his hands on seonghwa's chest as their tongues found each other, playing with one another as he couldn't help but let out another moan.