04 ◌ boy has sass

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"class, please sit down in your seats." the class stopped jerking around when the teacher entered the class, putting down his bag on the table. everyone sat down in a seat, as yeosang sat down in third row, middle seat.

"okay, what we're about to talk about today is-" the teacher stopped his speech when the door to the auditorium opened, the same handsome figure from the principal's office. yeosang bit his bottom lip.

"mr.park, care to elaborate why you're late again?" the male teacher crossed arms over his chest. again. it seems as if seonghwa had already come late numerous times before. yeosang really is excited, he couldn't imagine what would happen if he gets to know this boy. he loves trouble, and he hoped this boy would cause some.

"no offense sir, but we don't elaborate on our lives now do we." seonghwa pouted, mocking the teacher. the teacher's eyes darkened, it hasn't been the first time seonghwa insults every teacher outta there. seonghwa turned his head to the side and noticed the whole class staring at him, drooling over him. he knew everyone was whipped for him, he eyed the class, he smirked and sent a group of girls a wink which made them become a mess and start giggling, thinking that seonghwa had gotten interest in them, little did they know, it was practically the opposite of interest.

he stared at the rows, until suddenly some figure caught his attention. silver hair, doe eyes, tiny little lips, angel-like face... he began scanning his features, he smirked towards yeosang's direction and sent him a wink, but definitely did not expect what he got in return.

yeosang rolled his eyes and leaned back on his chair, showing that he was not interested. Seonghwa's eyes darkened when suddenly the teacher started preaching once again.

"hmm, ok, I'll just call the principal and he can come talk to you." the teacher said rather in a calm tone, while putting his hands on the table, hoping this would motivate seonghwa to apologize and sit down.

seonghwa turned his head and looked at him dead in the eyes, "Oh? so you have to call the principal over because you're not good enough to do your job?" said seonghwa in a monotone voice, riling up the teacher. what made him even angrier was the whole class started laughing at him, making him look like a fool.

"that's it! go to your seat!" commanded the teacher as he pointed his index finger at him. seonghwa shrugged looked at the rows, before he made his way towards the third row and took a seat next to yeosang.

gotta shoot my shot, he seems really good in bed. Seonghwa bit his bottom lip at the thought of yeosang moaning his name when he slammed into him, screaming, wiggling on the bed, he could already imagine everything. when he noticed the teacher busy lecturing and the students busy writing down notes, he took it as an opportunity and leaned closer to whisper into yeosang's ear.