19 ◌ 사랑해 [M]

❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

WARNINGNGNGNG!!!
long ass smut chapter ;)

WARNINGNGNGNG!!!long ass smut chapter ;)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

stumbling into the hotel room with lips firmly on each other's, hands roaming every part of each other's bodies as yeosang moans into the kiss. seonghwa blindly leads them to the bedroom and seonghwa closes the door with his leg as they desperately make their way towards the bed while stumbling into furnitures.

seonghwa pushes the younger down on the bed and gets on top of him, their lips immediately finding each other's again. he moves his hands all around yeosang's body, feeling every inch and part of him.

he pulls away from the kiss and starts unbuttoning his shirt rapidly, finally taking it off and throwing it to the other side of the room. not wasting any time, he tears the younger's shirt open and tosses it away, making the younger look at him in an expression between shock and captivated.

he leaned down and claims the younger's lips once more, as he starts unzipping yeosang's jeans and tosses the clothing, finally getting rid of his own as now they're both naked.

"oh my god... you don't even have underwear on." seonghwa looked at the younger's length hungrily, eyes full of lust causing yeosang to gulp.

"I... I didn't think I needed it..."

"why?"

"I- oh god" yeosang bit his bottom lip when seonghwa rubbed the tip of his length, almost choking on a moan that was threatening to escape.

"hmm?" seonghwa started teasing the top, moving his slander fingers up and down as he made sure to watch yeosang's face from every move he made, he could tell the younger was already hard just from the touch.

"I-I... fuck" yeosang moaned deeper than expected, causing seonghwa to let out a low whistle as he saw the look of pleasure on yeosang's face. "st-op teasing..."

"what would you expect, baby?" seonghwa smirked, "i obviously forgot how to work you up. can you tell me how, sangie?"

"shut up!" yeosang hit his chest playfully, causing seonghwa to let out a groan of pain. "you're such a tease."

"I'm a what?"

"a tease."

seonghwa squeezed his length, causing a deep, loud moan to irrupt from yeosang. the younger threw his head back and looked at the elder above him, teasing and touching him. "p...please..."