28 ◌ malevolence

❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙.
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"It's not ordinary to drink this much." Jongho reached for the glass of wine before hongjoong could grab it once more, putting it on the nightstand and turning to look at the already tipsy boy with a slightly offended face.

"Because it makes me happy." Hongjoong's response was followed by a giggle afterwards, sending a bunch of electricity through his veins - also the one that made jongho's heart burst from the butterflies in swarms of thousands. He thought hongjoong was cute, but drunk hongjoong was way cuter. "I've just drank two bottles."

His hair was messy and his lips were formed in a pout, his eyes were lidded and his cheeks were red and warm. "How does drinking make you happier?" Jongho rolled his eyes, scooting closer to get a better look at his face.

"Because I can forget about my issues in liiiiiiiife..." He reached for the whiskey bottle on the nightstand and brought it to his mouth, mercilessly swallowing the drink. Jongho sighed deeply and grabbed the bottle from his hand, standing up and pouring all of the wine into the trash bin.

Hongjoong stood up and looked at him in disbelief, "Why did you do that?" He pouted, "now there is no other way to be happy for a few hours." He started fake crying, as he walked closer towards the younger who had his hands on his hips while looking at him confusedly, rather triggered. "Do you think my hair is cute jongie?" Hongjoong twirled a piece of his hair then tucked it behind his ear, looking at the younger who got no response out of himself.

The nickname made jongho's head wander many ways, but definitely and utterly not different. He thinks he sees something in the older that he's never seen in anyone else before, and he feels lucky enough to see this side of him.

"You're so cute when you're drunk." He then chuckled, "I didn't know this side of you."

"Well, now you know..." hongjoong moved impossibly closer, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck which took jongho by surprise. "You are actually really really handsome, jongho. And I think about you, a lot." Hongjoong hummed, noticing the shimmering stardust in the older's dazed eyes.

Jongho shook his head, gulping as he realized the older was drunk and didn't possibly mean what he just said. Hongjoong never compliments him, so why now? His head is spinning and He's unconscious, letting out the lousiest words - which is all evident he's tipsy and certainly not on himself. "Hongjoong... You're drunk and-"