47 ◌ a neverending story [M]

Last chapter! And suuuper long, So please enjoy 💕 give it some love sldjskd <333

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

💍

With an exhausted sigh, Yeosang turns to look at himself in the mirror, And his eyes come in contact with himself - The prettiest he'd ever been.

Short pink skirt with fishnets underneath, Occupied with a white tank top showing off his tummy - A silver chain hung around his neck, And his forehead was preoccupied by soft, Slick blonde strands as he pushed his hair back, - Licking his lips when he realized he couldn't look any more sexier.

"You want Seonghwa to get you pregnant or something?" Wooyoung leans against the door, And Yeosang darts his eyes to look at him in the reflection of the mirror - Arms crossed over his chest and his face glowing with judgment, And brows twitching every now and then.

"Maybe," Yeosang says nonchalantly, Eyes back up to admire himself again as he grabs the blush and applies some more, Wanting to look absolutely perfect for his boyfriend when he came back from work. Not to mention the way he'd stole the second key from Seonghwa's bedroom the night before, Barging into Seonghwa's apartment in need of 'affection'. "Also, Don't look at me like that, Seonghwa would immobilize you."

"What if I want him to?"

Yeosang just scoffs at the younger's comment, And continues applying makeup until Wooyoung rushes and grabs all items from his hands, Not wanting to see him get any prettier.

"Are you going to stop? Or you want to get fucked by me, Too?"

Seonghwa pushed the door open wearily, And slammed it shut - Throwing his wallet and keys on the couch as long as he entered the house. With one last shaky breath, He grabbed onto the stair rails, And he found himself entering his room out of tiredness. He's had an exhausting day at work + He's been too busy planning on something, Which had to be done in a while.

As soon as he stepped inside of his bedroom, He was stopped by a buzz of his phone as he got got slammed by notifications.

Joong
hey
I talked to junhee
and he said he already likes someone else too
so i'm going to go to jongho's apartment right now

Seonghwa
Alright then
text me how it goes

Joong
You bet
read at 7:34pm

While his hands move upwards and to the collar of his shirt to loosen the tie wrapped so neatly around his neck, The door suddenly makes a noise - And he stops, turning his head to look at it, And the noise it had just made indicated the door was now locked.