38 ◌ not so easy [M]

Time for my smut my babiesss ;)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

it all happened in a blink of an eye ; not giving yeosang any time to concentrate. Right now, being underneath the elder with Seonghwa's mouth wrapped around his cock - gripping onto the bed sheets tightly and as tight as the wrinkles could never be straightened even with the iron.

The second they passed their feet inside the hotel room, yeosang fought his needs and desires and urges - hating himself for being so excited for this probably one of the darkest nights of his life.

Now that seonghwa is back, life will not be any less cruel. But with each sloppy kiss to his lips and dirty promises and words being whispered into his ear, made him get twice as hard as he was already.

He arches his back upwards once seonghwa gives one last lick to the tip then moves his lips, sticking his tongue inside him as he eats him out with desperation and intensity.

"S-seonghwa... o-oh my god!" He throws his head back into the pillow as he groans in pleasure, moaning loudly when Seonghwa continued eating him out - tongue fucking him with gusto while he worked on this cock with his hand, giving yeosang the euphoria he never thought he needed until today. "Holy trinity..."

Seonghwa smirks, increasing the movements of his hand as he pumps him and bobs his head up and down, making yeosang turn into a whole mess and become messy - wrecked and ruined.

The older's giving him so much pleasure, just so much for yeosang to take - he squirms and curls his toes, a string of curses rolling out his lips as Seonghwa moves his kisses down, sucking and biting on the pale sensitive skin of his thighs.

"Holy shit... holy fuck..." with shaking hands and heart aching, he desperately moves one of his hands down and tangles it in Seonghwa's purple locks - tugging on his hair and moving his head up forcibly.

Seonghwa groaned, detaching his lips from his thighs and licking a stride of saliva up to his crotch, taking his whole length into his mouth as he grabbed his thighs with his hands - preventing him from moving.

Yeosang moaned, bucking up his hips as he felt his high near and near by all the wet sounds coming from seonghwa which embarrassed him a bit. However, that was not the issue he was dealing with right now. Seonghwa suddenly started sucking, and yeosang is gone.

He yelps as his thighs start to shake indicating that he was close. He felt seonghwa pull away and lick the pre-cum off the tip as he moved upwards, leaning in closer into his ear as he grabbed his member and started teasing the tip.

"Five years... and you've never looked so beautiful." The words rung through yeosang's ear, feeling the older lick the shell of his ear then biting it teasingly while on the other side - his member was being abused by his hand.