43 ◌ keep it that way

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yeosang smiles, hanging his head low - looking at his and seonghwa's intertwined fingers as they walked, the sound of their feet digging into the snow echoing in the cold breezy park.

Throughout the past few weeks of getting back together, yeosang couldn't feel any happier. his face was freezing cold from the freezable snow falling down softly, - gentle snowflakes smoothly touching his freshly new-dyed brown hair.

Seonghwa stops, getting yeosang to also stop in front of him as seonghwa reaches out his hand to caress the younger's cold flushed-red cheeks as yeosang smiles - leaning into the touch with a soft hum.

The older stands there and stares at him for a while, admiring his golden features comparing him against everybody else. the sweet smile on his face suddenly making seonghwa's heart thumb harder, his flushed cheeks and red nose as he shakes his head ever so slightly, letting his locks cover his eyes as he giggles - really, seonghwa couldn't be any more lucky.

Seonghwa notices the younger start shaking slightly as he grabs both of his cold hands, almost feeling as if he had touched a rock just by how tough his hands were in his. he noticed yeosang's cheeks flush pink, letting a chuckle pass over his lips at the thought of having yeosang blush because of the coldness in the air, or because they were holding hands.

"You're freezing," seonghwa walks forward, cupping yeosang's face as he puts his head on his chest - yeosang humming at the gentle beats of seonghwa's heart as he nuzzled closer into his clothed chest. "cutie," seonghwa mumbled into his hair, inhaling his scent for the nth time that night.

"I won't, if you keep holding me like this." yeosang smiled - letting the words of his heart roll over his lips as he hears seonghwa chuckle, feeling the other's hands grab his shoulders to pull away, finding himself getting lost inside the older's dark magical eyes, - putting him under a spell.

"If it indicates hugging you forever," seonghwa moved his hands upwards, re-wrapping the scarf wrapped around his lover's neck and fixing the fluffy cotton jacket covering him, looking absolutely tiny and lovable. seonghwa pulls the younger closer, arms still wrapped loosely around his slim waist. "then i'd keep it that way."

yeosang snakes his arms around seonghwa's neck, threading his fingers into his silky hair, both exchanging a smile full of affection and love. "And I'm not one to let go of you, either."

They soon start walking, smile on faces - slightly swinging their holding hands, accepting and admiring the other's presence. it's been a while since they felt this happy, and neither of them wants to take no part of it for granted. it starts to snow once again - seonghwa noticing the younger male tremble as he wraps an arm around his shoulder to keep him warm, yeosang leaning his head on the other's shoulder as they walk down the not-too-crowded streets.