29 ◌ 거짓말이야?

🍷
this is basically angst. Don't like it, don't read!

 Don't like it, don't read!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Walking down the streets with hands shaking and tears rolling down his eyes, breath heavy and thoughts not quite settled enough made all of this too hard for him to handle.

Every question inside his head makes him want to slam his head against a wall and slam his head against a wall - over and over and over again to rinse away all the stupid questions and overthinking in his head.

Never did he know lying could hurt this much.

But how could he possibly know the older lied? What if he did it for his sake? These are the only questions that never made their way to his head through his mind swimming in sea and his heart cuffed in a bird cage is all he could feel of himself. He felt numb, and that sucked.

Wasting no time, he quickly walked up the stairs to the apartment and knocked once, twice, then for the third time in row as he quickly rubbed his eyes and sniffled a few times, leaving no evidence that he had been crying. Five seconds had passed, and the door hadn't been opened yet. With a long - hoarse sigh, he moved his hand up to knock again when the door got opened with his hand hoisted in the air.

What he sees next is Seonghwa looking at him with an expression between surprised because the visit was sudden, and pondering because he tried to find the right words say before he could blurt out anything coherent. "Hey..." yeosang's greet was short and low, sending vibrations down seonghwa's toned body.

"Come in." Seonghwa moved to the side to let the younger in to which he complied by wasting no time into storming inside the apartment. Seonghwa was confused for a second, but closed the door and followed inside afterwards. He saw the younger standing in the corner of the living room with his hands on his hips. Seonghwa froze by the cold-stone look in the other's eyes, already thinking he had done something wrong.

However, he tried to play it cool and shrug the assumptions and worries off. He took a few steps closer to the younger, engulfing him in a tight hug while resting his chin on the latter's head. Yeosang was surprised, but fought the urges to hug back as he tensed in his touch. "I missed you," seonghwa muttered, slowly combing the younger's locks with his slender and gentle fingers.

"Yeah..." Yeosang slowly pulled away from the hug, not wanting to drown in his own desires and most importantly - the elder's intoxicating touch and smile. He looked up to see the other already staring at him with confusion in his eyes, as he decided it was finally time. "Seonghwa... are you lying to me?"

Seonghwa froze, his body suddenly tensing up as he balled his hand in a fist, already being prepared for the worst. "W-what? Absolutely not, sangie." He let out a nervous chuckle, cursing himself for letting out such incoherent words.