21 ◌ 2shots of vodka

✵ ˚ : · 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

💫

"what?" mingi choked on his saliva. he watched the two with big eyes as San had his arm wrapped securely around wooyoung's waist, looking at him with stars in his eyes. "you and wooyoung are dating?"

"ye-yes..." wooyoung turned red and covered his face with his hands. San let out a giggle and pulled him closer, pecking his forehead.

yunho and mingi were busy throwing questions, and San being the only one to answer since wooyoung was a blushing mess. meanwhile, hongjoong didn't even bother to listen to their conversation. he was busy thinking, wondering what could happen to him, and his life - or future.

after the little talk yesterday with yunho, hongjoong has thought about finally, finally taking the last step and maybe do something. but there are two options that he really can't choose in between. whether one or two, both will eat him up inside.

confess to seonghwa, or move on from him and let him go - finally start a peaceful life without him.

but no, that was not possible. whenever he tried to stop thinking about the elder, it only pained him even more. he's never been a fan of obsession, but right now he seems to be obsessed with someone. to him, seonghwa is like a drug. sweet - but also fascinating and addicting. the kind of drug that makes you give up everything for, and the kind of drug that slowly tears you apart.

the very first time he remembers doing something, was the night he brought him home from the bar and did something, really nasty and disgusting.

he feels disgusting for kissing seonghwa without him knowing, giving permission or feeling it. he feels absolutely devastated of kissing someone, who at last he gets to see. has he ever had too many doubts and questions in his mind, risking all of the high chances in his life for falling in love - ever again.

seonghwa - his first love and crush. smiling at the elder when he's broken inside, feeling all of the emotions that bottled up inside his stomach in only the past few months is insane. they only seem to get stronger by every second passing by, and he wishes he's never kissed the elder, for now he's addicted and wants to get more - but he can't.

he's tempted himself to admit that the elder doesn't have that much of attraction on him. but the monster inside him swallows him further by lying to himself. he's well aware he's been haunted by his emotions for months, yet can't seem to escape from them.

"when did this happen?" yunho put a hand on his mouth, not having been prepared for the sudden news.

"like, two weeks ago."

"congratu-damn-lashes." jongho gave them a hug, smiling brightly at them. "who said I'm jealous? I definitely am not."

"hey guys" seonghwa's voice suddenly appeared from behind yunho, causing him to flinch and turn around in no time. hongjoong was still so lost in his thoughts, to realize that the elder was actually standing there, with someone.