30 ◌ mist upon us

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I don't understand none of this..." Yunho shouted as he shoved the books away like a piece of dirt, face formed into a frown with hands crossed over his chest while he slightly swung his leg back and forth, leaning back on the chair like a loser. "Why do we even have to memorize it?"

"Because we have to." Hongjoong rolled his eyes, standing and picking the books up before placing them back on the library table, sitting down.

"Well I don't have to!" Yunho groaned, "I wanted McDonald's!"

"Do you prefer a straight A or McDonald's?" Hongjoong then questioned, resting his cheek in the palm of his hand, looking at the younger with amusement.

"You know what?! I want none. I'd prefer go home and sink down in my bed instead of everything!" Yunho shouted, slamming his hand down on the table. "Do you have any idea how-" he was cut off when the door to the library opened, footsteps being heard getting close and closer to them.

Eventually both turned over, looking at the door to locate for the source of the footsteps. "Oh well hello, sluts." The voice of mingi echoed through the empty library, making yunho and hongjoong both roll their eyes. Mingi then sat down beside yunho and put a hand on his thigh, making the boy gag at the movement. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason." Yunho grimaced, making mingi give up easily.

"Hi hoes." Then came in Jongho, Seonghwa, Yeosang, San and Wooyoung as the couples were clung onto each other, Yeosang securely being piggyrode by Seonghwa who seemed to be having fun with the situation. San had his arm swung over wooyoung's shoulder, whispering into his ear making him blush and laugh. Jongho was cuddling to one of his books in his hand, a pout on his face as they all approached the table and sat down on the chairs.

"Hey." The three said in union as they watched wooyoung and San with disgust, some of them gagging endlessly. "Hongjoong, how've you been? You haven't been in college for days." Came out the sudden question from San.

Hongjoong gulped, "I...I was... I was with a friend." He shrugged nonchalantly as he side-eyes jongho, who knew exactly where he was and what he was doing.

"You have friends?" Yunho barged in, looking as shocked as a puppy. "Kim hongjoong has friends?" He repeated as he and Seonghwa bursted out laughing, making hongjoong turn red and rile up.

"I'm going to get a drink, anyone want anything?" Seonghwa then stood up, waiting for them to speak.

"I'm coming!"