11 ◌ naughty boy [M]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

unknown number:
yeosang
come to my room now
room 118
read at 7:16

yeosang:
I-
who are you-
read at 7:16

unknown number:
do you have to know that?
no
so fucking come
read at 7:17

yeosang:
why?
read at 7:17

unknown number:
don't make me regret texting you
just come
read at 7:18

yeosang:
no
wait!
who are you??
ugh!
just answer me!
STRANGER!
read at 7:18

-

"this should be it." yeosang huffed, "I even forgot to bring my phone." he rolled his eyes, "let the show begin." he waited for a few seconds before he knocked on the door, hearing footsteps getting closer and closer. a few seconds pass and the door opened.

oh no.

"oh, s-sorry, I think this is the wrong room." yeosang quickly turned around.

"it isn't." the same deep, husky, and captivating voice made its way to yeosang's ears, a true melody through his hearing. yeosang just said nothing and was about to walk away, when suddenly his wrist was grabbed and he was pulled into the room, door closing and locked.

"what are you doing?!" he asked confused, "open that door!"

"no." seonghwa smirked and grabbed the key, "you want this? then come and get it."

yeosang rolled his eyes and walked towards him, trying to grab the key and open the door, then run away. but it was no avail, as seonghwa was seemingly taller than him and he lifted the key up in the air more and more. "are you going to give me that? I said give it to me!" yeosang jumped in an attempt to get the key, when seonghwa pouted and threw the key out the open window. "are you stupid?!" Yeosang yelled, "how are we going to get out of here now?!"

"simple, we won't get out." seonghwa smirked and winked, making yeosang whine.

"what do you want? why did you ask me here? how did you even get my number? how did-" seonghwa put his finger on his lips, stopping him from talking.

"don't question too much." he started taking slow steps towards the boy, making yeosang turn back every step he made inside the room. it was silence before seonghwa pushed him up against the wall, pinning his arms above his head.