Chapter 110: Hell Hath No Fury

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, it was a pleasure meeting you", I say shaking the interviewer's hand.

I take off my mic and step down from my seat walking towards Frank.

"Good interview."

"Thank you", I look over my shoulder making sure no one is close by. "How are we doing?"

"It'll be taken care of."

"Great. Now off to the house so I can meet up with David."

On the car ride over I pull out my phone and run my finger across a picture of Rachel and I that I have locked away in a password protected folder.

At the red light Frank looks over noticing. "We're going to have to get you a new phone, my old military buddy has just what we need for security."

"Thanks Frank", I quickly delete the folder and all of our text conversations.

"Do you want me to have your office swept?"

"Do you think I should?"

"Who knows what this girl is into. You know what I like to say, better safe than sorry."

I take a deep breath and lean against the window.

"You're going to be alright Jenn."

"I'm stooping to a new low here."

"Yeah, but it's better you than her right?"

I give him a look as we pull up to the house.

I unlock the front door to see Greg and David standing around the living talking.

"Finally! I need to talk to you about our situation."

"Ok what's happening?"

"Can I speak freely? Does Greg know?", he questions.

"No he doesn't, but go ahead."

"Ok, I have good and bad news. Bad news is buzz is starting to grow."

"How could any good news follow that David? Oh my God this is a fucking disaster.

"Would someone clue me in here?", Greg says looking confused.

I roll my eyes as I already know what Greg's reaction is going to be. He's going to love this.

"Your wife has been accused by an anonymous source of having an affair with a staffer."

Greg burst out in laugher.

"Good you're laughing, that just proves how ridiculous this all is and how solid the two of you are."

"Yeah we're solid. We've never been better actually", he says with a grin on his face.

"Great because we are going full on paparazzi mode to push further away from these rumors. Jennifer I need you to throw on a nice dress, Greg throw on a suit and show the world the power couple that you are. I made reservations at Nobu for 8. I need you both to be more lovey dovey than normal, but not over do it...The world is watching."

*********
Rachel's POV

"No Liv I'm done for real this time."

"You two have gotten into fights before and bounced back."