Chapter 110: Hell Hath No Fury

Nina's POV

"Good morning mama and papa see you later."

"Ah ah ah come in here. Why are you in such a rush? We didn't even see you at dinner last night", my father says signaling for me to come inside the kitchen.

I slowly walk in with my hoodie up and my head held low.

"Why do you have the sunglasses on in the house?"

"I'm about to go outside and the sun is bright."

"Look up at us Nina."

"Nina listen to your father", my mother interjects.

I look up and my father cups my face. "You've been in a fight with who? Look at your face all bruised up."

"Papa I fell."

"Lies! did some boy do this to you?"

"Nina respond to your father. Who did this to you?"

"It's not important I took care of it."

"See Diya I told you we should have not come to the states. This western culture has ruined all the good traditional values we try to instill in her."

"Papa this is my home, I've been here since I was 5. I love it here and I'm doing everything to make you proud."

"We are proud of you. We just don't want you to get caught up in all the rift raft of these lifestyles. Our family is used to hard work, here people get on the internet and expect to be famous."

"I know Papa, I always work hard. That's why I need to go. I have a lot to get done today. Work has been busy."

"Give me and your mother hug. We are proud of you our little Nina. Never change who you are."

"I wouldn't dream of it", I say locking the door and getting in my car.

*********
Frank's POV

Nina backs out of her driveway and I pull out of my parking spot a few homes away.

I slowly and strategically trail behind her following every turn.

Within a few minutes she parks her car and walks across the street to the Starbucks on the corner.

I take was last puff of my cigarette before stepping out of the car and putting it out.

Turning my back I make sure no one is lurking around as I move towards Nina's car.

I quickly take out the tracker from pocket and place it under her right passenger side.

"Hey."

I turn around to see some punk kid on a skateboard standing behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a dollar? I need one more to buy a pack of cigs from the liquor store."

"What are you 12? Get out of here kid", I say bucking towards him. 

His eyes get big and he rushes to skate away.

"Smoking is bad for you", I say putting a cigarette between my lips and lighting it. 

**********
Jennifer's POV

"I think we got it all. Thank you Senator Abner for a fantastic interview. It will air tomorrow tonight."