Chapter 13: Oh Rachel

It's Saturday night and I'm at a club. It was supposed to be a girls night out, but Liv and Ken wanted to invite their boyfriends. Liv's boyfriend Sam invited Jacob, who then decided to invite Nina. I mean I'm already suffering by being at a straight club, but then Jacob had to be an ass and invite that prude. It's whatever though, because Avery is here and her presence makes up for all of that. 

Blow The Whistles by Too Short comes on making everyone abandon the bar and join the dance floor.

"What's my favorite word?"

"BITCH!!!"

"Why they gotta say it like Short?" Me and Olivia scream into each others faces. We laugh and go to the bar for another drink when the song is over. 

I lean against the bar, "Liv, I think i'm in trouble."

"Why?", she asks while still swaying her hips to the music. 

I look over at Avery and back at Olivia. 

"No", she says as she stops in her tracks. 

I nod my head, "yes" and sigh. 

She puts down her drink, "I fucking knew it. Just call me Raven, because it's the future I can see."

"Shut up", I respond, twirling my straw in my drink.

"Well miss not going to catch feelings what are you going to do?"

I stare Olivia in the eyes,"nothing our friendship will be over if we cross that line any further."

"Your friendship will never be the same regardless. You've fucked, there's no going back from that", she replies. 

I run my hand through my hair, "It happened for us".

"Yeah but we're cut from the same cloth. Avery is different", she says looking over at her. 

I sigh, and down my drink. 

"Rach, all you have to do is say the word. She's already admitted to having feelings for you. The ball is in your court."

I look over at Avery and she's talking to Nina. Nina is smiling and she keeps touching Avery's arm. Am I jealous? Honestly how can I be? Avery and I aren't dating, and that's due to my wishes. 

I look away from the two when Kennedy puts her arms around Olivia and I's necks. "What are you slores over here discussing without me?"

"Oh nothing, just that Rachel caught feelings for Avery", Olivia says with a grin.

I shove Olivia and she laughs. 

"Oh my God I knew it", Kennedy yells out. 

I need another drink. "No I didn't calm down. I'm just used to the sex now", I say downplaying the situation.

Kennedy gives me a "sure" response with her face. 

"Same thing I said too. I don't know what's more shocking. That she finally admitted she was wrong, or that she's fine with being in control in the bedroom", Olivia says to Kennedy like I'm not standing there. 

I shake my head at them. " I'm never wrong. And for the record Avery's a savage in the bedroom",  I say with a smile. 

They gasp, "What?", Kennedy blurts out. 

I try to cover their  mouths, "Would you shush before she hears you?"

"Hey guys", Avery says making me jump out of my skin.