Chapter 38: The Law of Attraction

Jennifer's POV

After a long day of work I'm sitting on the couch drinking a glass of wine when I hear my doorbell ring.

I open the door and see the last person I would ever expect.

"Hey"

"Rachel? What are you doing here?" I ask while peeping outside to see if anyone is with her.

She's wearing jeans and a crop top that brilliantly accentuates her figure. I glance up and down at her and she bites her lip.

"Rachel", I say grabbing her attention.

"I came to properly thank you."

I motion for her to come in and I close the door behind her. When I lock the door she grabs my arm pulling me to her and puts her lips to mine.

"Rachel what are you doing?" I say pushing her off.

"Come on, you know you want to as much as I do", she says trailing kisses down my neck. "Am I wrong", she asks seductively.

I look down at her lips and then back in her eyes. Something comes over me and I crash my lips to hers.

She pulls me closer kissing me deeply. We stumble to the couch and she begins to kiss alongside my neck again. "Mmm", I moan out falling weak to her affection.

She takes off my lace night gown and smiles when she sees my breast. She kisses me again before giving them attention.

She looks at me biting her lip and begins trailing kisses on my breast before taking my nipples in her mouth. She applies pressure by lightly sucking. I arch my back and slides her hand in my panties to feel my wetness.

She smirks at me and gets on her knees to remove my panties with her teeth. She throws them on the couch and begins kissing my thighs. She finally kisses my core sending me into elation. I moan out and she trails her tongue along my clit. She starts to suck for what only feels like a minute before I'm ready to explode. "Rachel!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I wake up and I turn off my alarm. I sit up in bed and wipe my eyes to make sure I'm actually awake. I look over at Greg and he's still sound asleep.

"Fuck", I whisper to myself as I wake up hot and bothered over a dream about Rachel. I remember it vividly and the proof is in between my legs.

I run my fingers through my hair and decide to get my day started. I get in the shower, but I'm still feeling worked up. I detach my shower head and sit on my bench, spreading my legs. I turn up the water pressure and get lost in pleasuring myself. Thoughts of my dream flash into my mind, and I try to think of anything else, but I can't. I see her face.

I open the bathroom door and I'm greeted with a kiss."Happy Birthday."

"Thanks", I say with a fake smile.

"You took longer than usual in there today."

"I don't feel like going in."

Greg caresses my arm,"You always want to go to work. You feeling ok?"

"It's not like you'd care anyway."

He sighs,"Here we go again. Just give it to me. I'm a terrible husband, I don't love you, I've heard it all before Jenn."

"You once were a great husband. I wish you were the same man I fell in love with."

He rolls his eyes, "Yeah and I wish my wife wouldn't have sex dreams about other men while laying next to me."