Chapter 68

"Hey baby cakes, hows it goin." He said as he looked me up and down with a smile. I looked at him in Disgust and tried to walk off with Maggie, but he grabbed my arm tightly.

I knew this wasn't ending well so I looked down to Maggie and said "hunny, go find daddy and uncle Jaden and let them know I'm gonna need some assistance." Maggie nodded and ran off to the others.

Once she was out of sight, Jackson pinned me up against the wall and stood close to me. "I missed seeing you so often babe." He said right in my face.

~joshs pov~

Everyone had ordered their food and we were waiting for Nik and Maggie to come back. Maggie cane running over, but she looked scared. "Maggie bears, where's mommy?" I asked as I knelt down.

She pointed towards the bathroom and said "mommy said to get you and uncle Jaden for assistance." I looked at jaden and then said "what do you mean baby girl?" Maggie said "well, I went potty, then a weird boy saw mommy and-."

"Ok maggs, stay with aunt cha cha." Maggie nodded and jaden came with me to find Nik. Sure enough, we found her being pinned up against the wall by.. Jackson?

"Jackson. Let her go." I said while walking closer, jaden following. Jackson didn't even move.

"Why would I let her go? It's been two years, you didn't think I'd just forget about her forever did you?" Jackson said with a smile. Jaden was not having it. At all.

He had the same look in his eyes that I haven't seen in a while. He was ready to kill. "Jackson back away from her." Jaden said angrily. Jackson laughed and let go of Nicole so she fell to the floor. Jaden punched Jackson across the face, then we helped Nik up.

~Nicole's pov~

"Is Maggie ok?" I asked while the boys helped me up.

"Yeah, she'll be ok. She seemed a little scared though." Josh said while giving me a hug. I frowned a little bit and we all walked back to the others.

I lifted up Maggie and walked to the van. Josh was holding Finn. I could feel Maggie trembling a little bit and I could only think of how I get with situations like these. We got to the car and I held Maggie on my lap and hugged her and eventually she fell asleep.

"What the hell. Why was Jackson there." Jaden said while turning around to me and josh. My brothers eyes went wide and they said "WHAT?!"

I quickly shushed them and said "the kids fell asleep so shut it. And I don't know.. I didn't notice who it was at first either." Josh kissed my cheek and said "look, all that I care about is that everyone's ok."

I giggled and said "you know, this day felt like how it used to be. Football, McDonald's, and Jackson problems. I mean, even jaden let out some anger." Everyone else laughed and jaden said "well come on.. like I always said, if someone messes with my bestfriend theyre gonna get it."

I laughed and said "i know I know. But also, I hope maggs doesn't turn out like I did in highschool.. she's doing the same trembling thing I did." Charli turned around and said "Nicole Louise hall. I would kill to be like you. So what, you've hit your lowest point and tried to hide it. That didn't stop you did it? Your still here and you seem to be happy."

I smiled and said "your right.. but still, I was pretty bad and I don't know if I could watch that happen to her." Josh then said "Nik, Shes only two. And besides, I'm not letting that happen. I'll do whatever I have to for that not to happen. Ok?"

I nodded and eventually we got home, so I ran and got ready for my date with josh. So far, my birthday has been a rollercoaster.