Chapter 5

~Nicole's pov~

It's been a couple of days since my little fight with josh. Well, 6 days to be exact. Meaning tomorrow is our game against joshs school. I haven't spoken to anyone. Barely even Charli and I knew it was worrying her. We have to leave today for our trip to UCLA since it is far. The cheer team is coming g too so atleast I have Charli with me.

I had my football bag with all of my equiptment and stuff. I also had some clothes because the teams had two days in LA since it is the farthest game we have to travel to. The school got everyone hotel rooms to stay I. But me and Charli were just going to the boys house.. something I'm not to excited for.. even though I should be.

"Come on, we are all leaving now." Charli says tapping my shoulder. I was just sitting on my bed. I nodded at her and grabbed my bag and we left. We got on the bus and sat in our seats. Me and Charli were in the back away from everyone. I was on the window side and Charli in the isle, just Incase Jackson came over.

Charli was excited for this game, I mean.. she got to see jaden finally. It's only been a week but still. Trust me, I miss josh.. a lot. He's tried to text me but I wouldn't answer. I haven't really been on my phone. I only do extra work for school now. God I sound miserable.

"Hey cheer up. Hopefully we win this game and you can fix things with him." I just nodded again. Like I said, Charli is worried. If she was doing this to me, I'd be worried too. But I don't think she understands how upset I am. "Ok boys and girls, we will be at UCLA in the morning in time for our game, yes a full 24 hours but the drive isn't that bad." The football and cheer coach each said. I could tell they weren't looking forward to the ride there.

Charli was trying her best to cheer me up still. She made me take a picture while we were in the bus to put on Snapchat. She put a little caption on the picture saying "I'm was gonna annoy the heck out of her but she hasn't been in the mood😕"

 She put a little caption on the picture saying "I'm was gonna annoy the heck out of her but she hasn't been in the mood😕"

My eyes were still puffy from crying a lot but it was honestly Almost like it was my natural look now. I rested my head on her shoulder and said "I fucking hate this." She looked at me confused and said "what do you hate?" I frowned and said "this whole situation. I was trying to stay positive in college but nope. Here comes jackson to ruin everything as usual." Charli put her head on mine and said "text him back. Or atleast talk to him." I just nodded and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up we had arrived in la. Did I sleep that long? Oh whatever. I grabbed my bag and me and Charli got off the bus. The football boys went into the locker room first and changed. I went in with the cheer girls for obvious reasons. One, being im a girl. When I finished changing I joined the team on the field and they all talked about our plays. 

While they were taking Jackson kept looking at me and coming closer so n moved towards the oppostite side of our team huddle. When we all finished talking we got onto the field in position. Ofcourse, I'm guarding josh. Jackson is guarding jaden and sam is guarding griff. I couldn't standing looking at josh. It hurt too much. "Hey Nik." I heard jaden say. I just shook my head no, trying not to break.. I think the boys could tell. No, not the new team.. josh Jaden and griff, they could tell I was gonna break.

College Life ||josh richards||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara