Chapter 28

-three days later-

*crash*

*shatter*

"where the hell is she? this isnt good we have to find her before these assholes wake up!" a voice said, a familiar one.

its around 4:30am and i was woken up by something breaking. it sounded almost like a window, but it was probably just a glass vase or something falling off a side table. but that doesnt explain the voices.

i was snuggled up in my bed by myself. all i could hear were footsteps around the house. sounds like one, maybe two people are here. 

im currently freaking out too, like full on panic attack. breathing heavily, crying,  and wide awake. i opened my phone and opened my messages app. i decided to text the first person i saw on my messages list, jaden. hes only on top since he texted me that my uber eats came last night. 

Jaden

nicole: jaden wake up.. i think someone broke in looking for me.

jaden: wdym? its like 4am..

nicole: for fucks sake jaden can you just help me because if this is jackson who knows what hes gonna do.

jaden: alright relax, im coming. i'll get josh .

nicole: kk

i swiped out of my messages with jaden and waited for the two of them to come. i sat on my bed just rocking back and forth shaking. suddenly, my bedroom door opened and i shot my direction towards the door. i couldnt see who was there so i ducked my head down into my knees trying to protect myself. 

"nik its only us." i heard jaden say as they walked in. i lifted my head and said "jesus.. you two scared the shit out of me.. did you see anyone?" they shook their heads no and sat next to me. josh held me in his arms while jaden went to go check around the house.

a couple of minutes later we both heard yelling. one of the voices being jadens, the other sounding like jackson. i knew it. this asshole cant leave me alone can he. "princess i will be right back, i gotta help jaden." josh said while getting up. i just nodded and watched him walk out, shutting the door behind him

~joshs pov~

i went into the room where i heard arguing and sure enough, jaden and jackson.. but sam too? damn it i knew he would go crazy hanging out with jackson. "what the fuck is going on?!" i yelled at them. i was not having it right now.

"oh me and sam here are just stopping by to pick up some little slut we met. shes hot as fuck and is a good kisser." jackson said while laughing. i looked at jaden and i was kinda concerned. this is one of the few times ive seen im this angry. i was too.

seconds later, jaden ran at jackson and tackled him to the ground, so i did the same to sam. "wow sam, i thought you've changed. we used to be best friends but then you just went phsyco with this asshole." i said while i held sam to the ground. 

sam looked me in the eyes and whispered "you think i wanna do this?! this kid is making me do it. im not allowed to say why or he'll kill me." i didnt know what to do, besides not believe that. i mean, this kid tried to hookup with my fucking girlfriend behind my back and then think im gonna trust him? no bud, not today.

after a while, the cops got here and arrested both sam and jackson for breaking in. somehow, no one else in the house had woken up from all of the loud noise but thats a good thing i guess. i decided that i should just comfort nicole for the rest of the night and let her sleep in, she was having a panic attack before.

i walked back into her room to see her curled up tightly in a ball crying into her knees. i know i say this a lot but this really breaks my heart seeing her this way. if i could, i would go through all the pain and anxiety for her. i want nothing but the best from this girl, she is my absolute world.

"princess its ok, theyre gone, your ok." i said as i laid next to her. he immediately wrapped her arms around my waist and burried her head into my chest. i could feel my shirt getting wet from her crying but i dont mind, i can tell she feels a little more safe right now, well at least more calm.

i started to talk to her to see if she would say anything but she didnt. it confused me at first but then i realized she had fallen asleep. i smiled at her and pushed the hair off her face, then fell asleep too. i held her tightly in my arms so no one could come and take her from me.