Chapter 31

after i finished meeting the group of fans today, the others and i decided to head back to the room so we can get all the rest we need for tomorrow. i however, couldnt sleep. all of the nerves are kicking in now. what if i mess up! what if they hate me! maybe i can fake being sick and get out of it.. no, i will have to go home then. ugh!

"whatcha thinkin about princess?" josh said while hugging me closer to him. i shrugged my shoulders and said "stage fright. ive always had it. in elementary school charli and i were oing the talent show, i wouldnt go onto the stage i was so scared." i heard a laugh so i picked my head up to see charli laughing.

"nikki i remember that! i had to do a dance by myself because you wouldnt come onto the stage." she said during her laugh. i laughed a little too and said "oh whatever.. but seriously, what if i get onto that stage and freeze. fuck it, what if they dont even like me!" jaden laughed and said "well, when i started to sing.. i was just like you. they had me sing last year at playlist and i actually did good, no stage fright." 

i calmed down knowing that jaden went through the same thing. but i mean, the people on his account love him. on mine, i get comments all the time to kill myself or delete social media.. its not fun. i just hope that my fans support my singing. i ended up thinking so much that i zoned out and fell asleep. 

the next morning

when i woke up the next morning, it was the official playlist day 1. i cannot wait! sure, im scared to death.. but i believe in myself. i got out of bed and went to the bathroom, changing into a black skin tight tshirt and some cute camo cargo pants. i straightened my hair while i waited for the others to get ready, hen put on a black headband to top off the outfit. 

"hey there kim possible, have you seen my friend nicole?" charli said while laughing. i rolled my eyes and said "oh shut it. i feel great wearing this, let me live." charli smiled and said "im kidding with you, you look bomb right now nik." i smiled and once the boys finished, we left our room and went to meet everyone in the lobby.

when we got there everyone was eating something for breakfast. i wasnt hungry so i went to the coffee station and made myself a small cup.  when i got back to everyone, josh put his arms over my shoulders and said "ok so, for today you meet some fans, then preform, then theres a qna, then we can leave." i nodded hesitantly. 

i totally forgot about the QnA.  "princess dont worry about the QnA.. they wont be annoying, i promise." i nodded my head and we all left to go to the room where we are meeting fans. we were in there for a couple of hours. everyone i have met so far has been super nice. but now its time...

"nicole hall, jaden hossler, and (whoever else preforming) go to the stage." the stage manager came and said. although out of our group, they only called me and jaden, everyone came. even my brothers. bryce still doesnt know i sing so as we were walking there he caught up to me and said "and what are you doing for a preformance? hosting a football game?" i laughed and said "just you wait. your mind will be blown." he smiled and finally, we got to the stage. 

"alright nicole, your up first." the stage manager said. i nodded and took the mic he handed me and went onto the stage, forgetting my fears. "Whats up New York!" i said with a smile. "your probably wondering why the heck im even up here.. but if you dont know, i have atalent a toatl of four people know about.. i think. i wanted to share it because everyone seems to like it soo yeah."

i nodded my head to the guy thats going to be playing the backround music and started to sing "bang bang" by nikki minaj, jessie j, and ariana grande (the song right here).

while i sang, i looked into the crowd and saw a whole lot of shocked faces. when i got up to the rapping part, everyone went wild. i couldnt help but smile.by the time i finished.. everyone was going crazy. i laughed and said "well, i will be back tomorrow!"

when i got back to everyone else they engulfed me in a huge hug. i laughed and said "alright, now if this was a contest.. i definately won. go ahead jaden.. can you beat me?" he laughed and said "well, im singing an original song so you never know." i laughed and watched as he went to the stage. bryce stood inront of me and said "where. the. fuck. did. you .learn. that?! that was amazing!" i laughed and said "free time i guess." 

he nodded and moved out of my way so i could watch jaden. josh held me in a hug for the whole time while we listened to jaden sing his song "comatose". his vocals are amazing. like i wish i could even have my own songs to sing. once he got off the stage i said "ok, original song is a bonus point or two. but i still win by default." jaden laghed and said "oh whatever."

the stage manager came to us once the preformers were done and said "ok nicole, charli, jaden, josh, anthony, and griffin.. go up there for the qna's." we all nodded and went to the stage and sat on the big pink couch they had up there. pretty quickly, we got asked a bunch of questions.

(f is for fan)

f1- how did you all meet?

n- well, charli and i hae been bestfriends since practically birth, the other four we met through football.

f2- how was it being on the football team? did anyone pick on you?

n- well.. at first, these four did. nothing bad so dont worry. we all opened up to eachother and became bestfriends. and playing football has been my dream so it was pretty cool being on a team.

f3- how old are you?

n- i am 18.. turning 19 soon

f4- whats the tea between all of you and jackson?

i paused for a second. just hearing his name hurts me. i will say it, but not the details or anything bad.. i mean, these are young kids.

n- we just dont get along. things happened in the past between me and him and hes just dragging it.

josh took my hand and squeezed it. he knows its hard to talk about. if it was him talking about it, he would go off. 

f5- who is dating who and what is your house called? like theres a hype house, whats your houses name?

J- well me and nicole, charli and jaden, griff and dixie, ant and avani. and our house.. we call it sway.

after a whole lot of questions, the QnA was finally over. we all left the stage and headed to the creators lounge. i saw bryce in there with a bunch of creators he knew. there was music and colorful lights. then it hit me.. hes totally having a party. we all expected it.. lets be real.

"partying already bryce?" i said while walking up to him. he laughed and said "well duh, tayler is in the room, all my boys are here, so why not. you and your friends in?" without hesitation, i agreed. "wait.. i have to be up early. how about you do this on the last night, just incase you get kicked out." bryce nodded his head and him and his friends just hungout there, no partying.

i was pretty wiped out from the day today so i made my way to the room and flopped onto the bed, almost immediately falling asleep.. playlist day 2 tomorrow.