Chapter 61

*few months later*

Today is a big day for josh and I no, we aren't having the baby yet. I'm a few months into the pregnancy so I can finally find the gender out. I'm super scared to see what it is.

Well, actually not exactly. Charli is gonna throw me a gender reveal party. Nothing big though.. just our friend group and my brothers. I don't really mind though.. it's actually nice to be celebrated in some way. I d on t know how this is really celebrating me.. but it just gives me that type of feeling. You know?

"Princess get up, we have the doctors appointment in a bit." Josh said as he shook my shoulder a little bit. I was sleeping in his room now because we are making mine into a nursery for the baby. Josh and I have considered finding an apartment.. but I'm not ready to leave behind my friends yet, well we wouldn't go far but still.

"O-ok.. five more minutes.." I said as I opened up my eyes. Josh laughed and said "nope, we are gonna be late and don't you want to stop for Starbucks..?" I smiled and stood up, getting out of the bed.

I went to my room since that was where my clothes were still. I changed into a cute and simple outfit and put my hair in a ponytail, then Went down to josh.

He smiled as he looked up from his phone to see me. "Ok, let's go." He said with a smile. I giggled and we both walked out to his car, leaving a note to remind everyone where we were going.

*skip to doctors office*

When we got there, I signed in and sat with josh in the waiting room. He held my hand the whole time, trying to keep me awake. I haven't been getting much sleep lately and I've been feeling really shitty. Gosh I can't wait for this baby to come.

"Nicole hall?" The doctor said as he entered the waiting room. Josh and I stood up and followed the doctor to a room for the ultra sound.

I laid down on the bed in there and lifted my shirt above my stomach so the doctor can.. well do his job.

"Soo miss hall, hows it going? Anything bothering you or odd things going on since last time we met?" The doctor asked while searching for the baby.

For the first time in a while, I can actually say my life is going pretty normal. No slut shaming coming at me too much anymore, no Jackson, no more of mine or joshs dad, and I'm actually genuinely happy. "Nope, everything's been awesome actually. Just a few sick days every once in a while." I said pretty confidently.

"Good to hear! Oh my, I found them!" He said with a smile. I smiled too and said "wait what do you mean them?" The doctor smiled and said "well, you see.. your having twins. I know that your planning a gender reveal so I won't be telling you genders. They both seem very healthy too."

My eyes went wide as I turned to josh. He seemed shocked too, but happy. "Ok you two, we are all done here. Have a good rest of your day and call if anything happens. Here's the envelope with the genders and now your set." The doctor said while leaving the room.

Once we got to the car, I sat down and looked at josh. Almost immediately I bursted out into tears. Josh gave me a hug and said "hey hey, what's wrong?" I shook my head and said "t-twins..? Josh I've never taken care of a baby before and now I'm having twins?! What if I can't take care of them!"

Josh pulled away from the hug and said "listen to me. These two babies aren't only your responsibility. Everyone in that house is going to help you. I don't know about Charli.. but jaden loves babies so he will definitely help." I smiled and said "o-ok.. Charli is baby crazy too. And believe it or not, so is tayler. Apparently he wouldn't put me down when I was a baby."

Josh smiled and said "see! It's gonna be ok. You just need to relax, and just let everything flow. Ok?" I nodded and josh started the car, driving home.

When we got there, I handed Charli the envelope and said "good luck, it's twins." She smiled super big and said "twins?! Your having twins! I want one!" I laughed and heard a bunch of footsteps, the. Everyone appear behind us.

Jaden smiled and said "did we just hear your having twins?!" I smiled and nodded my head yes. Jaden smiled and said "ok, I want one. I will literally train it, then give it to you after." I laughed and said "ok jay, you and Charli can watch one, your not keeping it though."

Jaden smiled and nodded his head. I thought j should maybe tel my brothers so j said "I will be back, I'm gonna go to my brothers house and tell them." Everyone nodded and josh walked with me across the street to their house.

I knocked on the door, but then opened it since I have no patience whatsoever. "TAYLER! BRYCE! Get your asses down here!" I yelled as I walked in. Baxter walked over to me so I pet him while I waited.

"What! Is someone hurt?!" Tayler said while running down the stairs with bryce. I giggled and said "nope, just thought I'd tel you I'm having twins." They both smiled and hugged me, then josh. We all sat on the couch and talked about names and stuff like that.

"So, when's the party?" Bryce asked with a smile. I giggled and said "before you even think of it, this is t gonna be a crazy one. Just us and our friends. Ok?" Bryce nodded and said "I know I know.. but when is it?" I shrugged and said "no clue. Probably tomorrow knowing Charli."

Tayler laughed and said "I wouldn't be surprised if you went home and there was a party set up." I laughed.

We all hungout together for about an hour or two, then I started getting tired so josh and I went home so I could take a nap before dinner. Before I did fall asleep, Charli told me the party is tomorrow. Am I shocked? Nope.