Chapter 49

The next morning, I was feeling a little better. Josh hasn't let go of me since he walked into the room yesterday.. which I don't mind. Everyone is worried sick too. They think it's way worse then what it actually is.

"Mornin Princess.." Josh said while kissing my forehead as I sat up. I smiled and said "h-hey.." Josh pulled me closer to him and said "you feel any better?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "not really.. still feeling like shit." Josh frowned and just hugged me.

Later, everyone else woke up too. I'm surprised the doctors let them stay here, there's like 10 of them. A police officer cane into the room and said "miss hall?" I looked up and nodded.

"There was some security footage of the attack.. we got the license plate number of the van that followed you and traced it back to someone of the name David Richards." The police officer said while looking at his clipboard.

I looked at josh who was furious, then at Jaden. He was pissed. Charli held his arm really tightly trying to keep him back. "Well, the police are on the lookout for David now. In the meantime, you nicole will be spending the rest of the morning here, then you can go home and do nothing but rest."

I nodded and the doctor left the room. I looked at josh and noticed his fist was being held together tightly and his jaw clenched. I held onto his arm trying to calm him down.. but I don't think he was the angriest one in the room.

Jaden looked ready to kill someone. My brothers looked as mad as josh was. Charli was trying her best to hold him back too which was a good thing, but some things you just have to let happen.. this being one of them.

"J-Jaden.. go." I said while turning towards him. A smile grew on his face while a concerned one grew on everyone else's. "Nik are you insane?!" Charli said while looking at me.

"So what?! I know how much Jaden wants to kill him! Why not just let him go because you know what! He's gonna do it anyways!" I said yelling a little, making my head hurt a bit.

I felt a small sting of pain in my head so I leaned back holding where it was. "Nik calm down, it's ok.. I won't go yet." Jaden said while cane and hugged me. I could tell he wanted to go still, but I appreciate him being here with me.

"Jay.. I know you want to go." I said. Honestly, I think everyone one did. "I do. But honestly I would rather be here making sure he doesnt come back. And the police are trying to find him right now so me interfering would only make it worse."

I nodded and smiled a bit. Josh was still annoyed about this though. I would be too if my dad were to hurt any of my friends or boyfriend. "Josh it's ok.." I said while kissing his cheek.

He just shook his head no and said "my fucking dad.. my own father decides it's right to attack you. And I don't even know who the other guys was. Knowing him, he got your dad to help him."

I frowned a little and cuddled back into him, waiting till I could go home. Well, with my brothers back to the house till I can go back to LA.