Chapter 35

After the next day, it's now playlist day 5.. also the last day we are here. Not going to lie, I'm gonna miss this.. waking up early to meet strangers, singing freely, not too much drama. It's nice.

I got out of bed and decided to dress a little nicer today, considering it's the last day.

When I finished, I met al of the others down in the creator lounge since I was taking so long apparently

When I got in there, I sat down by everyone next to josh. He put an arm around me and said "you look pretty this morning princess." I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulder.

Jaden cane over to the table with some coffees. He handed one to me, Charli, and josh while keeping one for himself. "Thanks jay." I said while taking a sip. He smiled and said "no problem. It's the last day here so may as well start the day off right."

Everyone laughed, then headed to the meet and greet room since it was starting shortly. For today, I stood in between josh and Jaden. It's been like that ever since the whole Jackson incident. Charli was next to Jaden with tayler on the opposite side of her for the same reason.

I honestly find it funny. Every single one of the boys I know are sooo over protective over me and Charli. It wouldn't be like this if I hadn't made the mistake of ever dating Jackson but it's also the reason I'm so close to them now.. I think.

During the meet and greet, a tall boy with dark hair and light blue eyes cane in. Josh and Jaden smiled when they saw the kid and they all hugged eachother. The kid looked about our age.. well their age.

"Chase! Bro what are you doing here?!" Josh said with a smile. I guess his name is chase? "Well, I couldn't get a flight till late last night here so I took the chance and now I'm here.  Oh you must be Nicole right?" Chase said while smiling.

I peeked over when I heard my name and said "that's me.. so who are you exactly?" Chase laughed and said "I'm chase, chase Hudson. Me and the boys went on tour together last summer and became bro's.. I was supposed to be here for the week but my flight got messed up." I nodded and we all just talked and met fans together.

Chase seems like a nice kid. Him and the others seem to get along, especially him and Charli which I could tell Jaden Did not really like.

By now, we are all walking to the stage so I could preform, along with Jaden. For today me and Jaden decided to both sing songs that we honestly probably can't sing at all. I wanted to go WAY out of my comfort zone and rap. Jaden however wanted to do a slow song.

I waited backstage for my turn since today I was going second, some other girl being the first one. "So you sing huh?" Chase asked while looking at me.

I giggled

"Yeah, but not today. Just you wait. Only Jaden knows what's about to happen and he thinks it's ridiculous." Me and Jaden bursted our laughing while everyone looked confused.