Chapter 30

Couple of days later

After a couple of days, it was finally time to go to playlist.. thank god. I didn't really talk a lot this past week either.. mostly because of fear and maybe accidentally blurting out that I saw Austin. Well, it's not like they know who he is anyways.. right?

Everyone's been worried about me. Constantly asking me if I'm ok. I just nod my head to them. I dont know what to do about all of this. It's happening too fast for me to process all of it at once.

"Princess come on, we gotta go!" I heard josh say as I was being shook. I opened my eyes and saw josh there looking down to me with his bright, yet worried smile. "Ok ok I'm up.." I said as I shifted myself to sit up. Josh didn't feel like waiting, so he just lifted me up and carried me to my closet.

"Change, and hurry up.. we gotta leave soon princess." He said while laughing. I smiled at him and said "ok, now get out so I can change." He kissed my cheek, then left. I decided to keep it comfy.. but also casual since once we get there we have a quick meet and greet.

Once I finished, I grabbed my stuff and ran down to the others

Once I finished, I grabbed my stuff and ran down to the others. Look, as much as I'm scared about what's happens the last few days.. I love New York, it's my dream to go there. This has no way of putting me in a bad mood.

We all piled into the van we rented for the ride to the airport and left the house. I was sitting next to josh, Charli and jaden across from us, and the other two up front. It took us about ten minutes to get to the airport. I was basically asleep the entire time. Josh was trying to keep me awake.

When we got to the airport, Josh bought me a coffee from Starbucks to keep me awake. While we were going back to everyone else, Josh looked at me and said "ok come on. You've been quiet ever since the Jackson thing. At the mall, you were freaking out, what's going on."

I looked down and said "I-it's nothing. Really, I'm ok." Josh gave me a quick half smile and we made our way to the plane so we could get on.

A couple of hours later, we finally landed in New York. I couldn't help but smile. When we got off the plane we all grabbed our stuff and our Uber took us to the building where playlist is being held. Al of the creators have a hotel room to stay in at the building so we didn't have to pay for a ride every day.

In the room I was in, I have josh Charli and Jaden. Griff and Anthony are staying with Avani and Dixie in another room. I'm happy everyone is here.

We all made our way to the main room and met some fans. I took a lot of photos with people, and made a lot of tiktoks. People asked if I was ok sometimes, is it that noticeable? Wait, they're probably thinking about the break In. It was all over the news. "Jackson felt and sam Hurley break into creators house in Beverly Hills la!" Yeah, that was the headline.

"Nicole hall?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and didn't see anyone. Once I faced the way I was originally facing I saw them. "No fuckin-.. FREAKING way! You guys!" It was my brothers. I ran and hugged them both tightly.

"I missed you shit heads." I said while laughing. Tayler pulled away and said "look Nik are you ok? We heard what Jackson did." I looked down and said "I'm fine." Bryce laughed and said "dude your not fooling us. We can talk later, I have some fans to meet." I laughed and went back to my spot and met the rest of my fans for the day.