Chapter 60

Before we start the chapter, people were asking what Nicole looked like, so here's what she looks like 😂

Ok now for the chapter (if you wanna imagine someone else, then go for it.)

~Nicole's pov~

I woke up the next morning, joshs arms wrapped around me. He noticed me move a little so he kissed my cheek and said "good morning beautiful." I smiled and said "good morning handsome."

I reached over and grabbed my phone to check my Instagram and tiktok. Instagram seemed to be normal, but tiktok.. it was disgusting. The first thing I saw when I opened The app was an edit of Josh and I, mostly me.

The videos all had captions that were just hating on me, some josh but not too much.

"Whore"

"Slut"

"This girl is going to get the baby killed because she gets hurt every other day."

"Hoe"

Every video on my for you page was just hate. I shut off my phone and threw it to the ground, then Turned towards josh. I dug my face into his shirt while tears exploded out of my eyes.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" Josh said slightly concerned. I shook my head no and just pointed to his phone. He looked at it and opened up tiktok, since he saw I was on that last.

"Oh.. princess don't listen to them.." he said while stroking my hair. I cried a little bit more then said "I-I'm gonna go take my pill.. I will be back.." Josh nodded and watched as I stood up, grabbed my phone, and left.

I ran into my room quickly and took my pill like normal. Thankfully today was the last day I had to take it so that's good. Once I finished, I wanted to talk to Charli because I needed to vent.

I walked into her room and saw she was awake on her phone and jaden was sound asleep right next to her.

"Char.." I said while I came in.

"I saw the videos.. come here bby." she said while putting her arms out. I ran over and she pulled me into a hug. I cried into her shoulder.

"What have I ever done to anyone to get hate.." I said while lifting my head. Next thing I knew, jaden sat up and looked over to me.

"Nik..? You alright?" He asked. I saw Charli give him a look so I said "open tiktok. I do one thing and the universe wants to literally kill me." Jaden looked confused, then took out his phone.

I could hear the audio start to play from one of the edits. His eyes traveled the screen reading whatever it said, then he looked at me. "Nik, don't listen to them. So what if they don't like it.. it's not their decision to make your life choices." I smiled a little.

"Thanks jay. You too Charli. I'm gonna head back to josh, see you two in a little bit." I said while getting up, and leaving.

I went back into joshs room and saw him on a live video. I sat next to him in the frame of the live, then looked at the screen. My face was all red and puffy. You could tell I was crying. I tried to move away but josh pulled me back over and whispered to me "it's ok just relax."

I nodded and stayed next to him, my head on his shoulder. I was reading the comments on his live, and may I tell you.. his supporters are the sweetest. They were all supporting me and josh with everything.

Joshs bedroom door bursted open and it was jaden. He seemed a little mad and said "is anyone else's for you pages filled with these edits of nicole?! What the hell is wrong with people!" I smiled and pointed to joshs phone and said "he's live."

Jaden giggled a little and said "oops.. sorry. But it's true, no one should get all of that hate." I smiled and josh said "for real. Maybe you know who will finally leave her alone though." I laughed and said "there's a lot of people that could be josh.. is it one of the older or you get ones?"

Josh shrugged and said "any of them. Hopefully." I smiled and jaden left, leaving just me and josh with the live now. We both talked for a little bit longer, then ended it to get started with the day.

(Please comment some ideas!! I'm a little stuck on what to do.)