chapter 19

After a couple of hours of driving, its now pretty late in the after noon. im pretty sure i was asleep half of the time because the trip did not last long. "princess we are here." josh said as he shook my arm a little bit. I looked up and sure enough, we are outside of the house.

A smile quickly grew on my face. I'm super excited to see everyone again, although its only Griff and Ant that i havent seen yet. "ok well lets start heading in." i said as i got out of my seat and went to the trunk of my car grabbing a box. Josh followed me and did the same, then we headed to the front door.

Josh was about to put the house key into the key hole to unlock the door but the door was opened up by Griffin. "Well look whos here and not hurt or something!" he said while laughing and grabb ing a box from my car. "oh shut it griff. Just be happy that asshole didnt like literally kill me or something." i said as i laughed. We all entered the house and i saw two people on the couch.

"Mr Reeves didnt even come say hello?" i said as i walked in. Anthony laughed and said "sorry, and hey Nik. this is my girlfriend Avani." i said to Avani "of all people you chose this doofus. well Hi, im Nicole." Avani laughed and said "i know right.. and im Avani, obviously." I laughed and followed Josh to my room and set down my stuff. I ran out to my car and grabbed the last box and brought it to my room.

after i did that, i guess charli and jaden finally got here because i heard charlis voice. I went to the living room and sure enough, they were here. "charli hey girl!" i said with a smile. Charli smiled and said "hey nikki." we both laughed and i helped her carry her stuff in. after we all finished bringing stuff in, I went to my room and unpacked.

it took a while not gonna lie.. probably because i own like ten thousand clothes and just a bunch of crap i dont even need. it took me about two hours to unpack my stuff and once i finished i satdown on my bed and relaxed for a second.

my bedroom door opened and Josh came in with a box. he tossed it at me and said "i figured you would want some for here." i looked down at the box and saw it was LED light strips. I smiled at Josh and said "awe thanks baby! but im too short to read the ceiling and im too tired to put them up right now." Josh laughed and said "i will put them up then, but you gotta give me cuddles in return." i smiled at josh and said "deal." he laughed and opened the box and started putting the lights up.

it didnt take him long to put them up, probably because he was the perfect height to put them up. "ok im done, now cuddles." I smiled and Josh went next to me in my bed and hugged me close to him. I smiled at him and said "i need to post on instagram.. havent done that in a while."

josh laughed and took my phone and snapped a picture us and said "here, post this." i looked at him like he was crazy. "josh i look so ugly in this." Josh laughed and said "My princess could never be ugly. now post ittt!" i laughed and said "ok ok fine!"

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: Texas---> Los Angeles

@joshrichards: mission complete: capture the girlfriend  

^@nicolehall: that sounds so weird but literally life saver :)

@jadenhossler: we missed you nik 

^@nicolehall: awe :)

@taylerholder: be safe there nik, we miss you

@jacksonfelt: ima come visit someday 

^@joshrichards: hmm.. i dont think so. back the fuck off bud

^@nicolehall: i blocked this kid like three times how is he still here.

After i posted on instagram it was pretty late so me and josh just fell asleep cuddling like we usually do. my head was against his chest and his arms around me tightly like he was protecting me. but i dont mind, i felt safe.

a/n: ok sorry if this looks weird, i typed it on my computer and the spacing looks weird but thats alright i guess. also, i started to write a new book last night and i think im gonna start the first few chapters and keep it in drafts to see if i like how i write out the story. make sure to vote and ty sooo much for over 100 followers!!