chapter 34

when we woke up the next morning, i was super excited. well, for the events obviously.. then the fact that we are all going to a fucking yankees game together! i rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom so i could change while i waited for everyone else to wake up. it was hard getting away from joshs grip because he held onto me tightly.

when i finished getting changed for today, i was wearing a black tube top with a red oversized flannel over it and some black ripped jeans. i left my hair in its natural curls for today because i was honestly just too lazy to straighten it all.

i left the bathroom and saw that no one was awake still. i started off with waking up josh. i walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. i guess he was awake because he grabbed my neck and made the kiss rough. i pulled away and said "ok seriously.. go get ready while i get these two up."

"but i wasnt gonna leave you hanging there princess. and i know you liked that." josh said with a smile as he go up. i just giggled and walked off towards charli and jaden. first, i went over to charli and shook her a little bit. she opened her eyes and said "jesus.. what time is it?" i looked at the clock and said "you two have about fifteen minutes till we gotta go so get your asses up!"

charli and jaden jumped up and jaden ran into the bathroom with josh so charli could change in here. i stood infront of the bathroom door so they didnt come out while shes changing.

after about ten minutes they were finally done and we left. we didnt have much time for breakfast so we just went straight to the meet and greet. "who was up first?" jaden asked as we waitied for the fans.

"me.." i said while i giggled a little. charlis eyes went wide and she said "you?! nicole louise hall? what the fuck.. how did that even happen?" i laughed and said "honestly, no clue." charli laughed and finally some fans came in.

we sat there for about two hours meeting people. there were a bunch of bratty kids today. a little girl with light brown hair met me and while she hugged me she said "josh is mine. back off." i just laughed and said "whatever you say sis." the girl rolled her eyes and moved on to the next person.

the stage manager came in and we all left, going to the stage. when we got there i went first again, which i dont mind. for today i decided to sing the song "stone cold" by demi lovato. i just really connect to this song in some way.. i dont really know how to be honest..

"stone cold
stone cold
you see me standing
but im dying on the floor.."

"i wish i could mean this but here's my goodbye
I'm happy for you
know that i am
even if i cant understand.."

once i finished singing everyone cheered and i just gave them a small smile. why a small one? because my idiot self just got myself in my feels. good going nicole.

i got off the stage and josh pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. he put his head in the crook of my neck and whispered "you ok?" i just nodded and said "im fine, dont worry. just that song.. it got me in my feels." josh nodded and held me in a hug while we waited for jaden to finish his preformance.

he was singing some random song that i didnt even know, but it sounded good. i mean ofcourse it did, jaden is an amazing singer. once he finished we waited for all of the other preformers to finish up, then went on stage for the qna.

we sat on the big couch as usual, and started with the questions..

f1: how long hae you guys known eachother?