Chapter 12

When I woke up in the morning it was really early, like 6:00. I went to Taylers room and said "can we go get my stuff? And give Charli a ride home?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "What? You've decided already?" I nodded. He then said "ok let's go, we have a long drive."

I smiled and changed into a simple outfit and we left. We stopped at Dunkin' Donuts and I got an iced coffee like I usually get and a strawberry frosted donut. I decided to just text the group chat with all of our friends to tell them me and Charli are leaving school.

Squad🤪🤩

Nicole: hey guys
Joshy🥰: look whos finally speaking to us!
Jaden🎸: yeah fr what happened?
Nicole: if I tell you guys your gonna kill someone so I'd rather not. Also, me and Charli are going home.
Charli: yeah where are you btw?
Nicole: me and tayler just left Dunkin and we are otw
Ant 🐜: so your just going home?
Joshy🥰: I bet it has something to do with Jackson. That little bitch.
Nicole: well..
Jaden🎸: he did something didn't he.
Griff: yeah Charli told us guys.
Griff: shit.
Nicole: 😳😐
Jaden🎸: you idiot.
Nicole: CHARI
Charli: is sorry.. they were worried.
Nicole: I better not find out one of you went to beat the shit out of Jackson. Cough cough josh and jaden.
Joshy🥰: no promises princess.
Jaden🎸: yup no promises. If he's gonna be a bitch then I'm gonna be a bitch right back.
Nicole: ok ok whatever. I'm gonna take a nap because I still feel like shit.

I shut off my phone and leaned back in my chair. Right now I wasn't tired enough for a nap so I talked to tayler.

"Do you think the school will be mad I'm
Leaving?" I asked.

"Maybe, your the best player in the team and without you, they're just a boring old college team." I agreed with tayler. Without me, they're nothing. I mean I played one game with them and they tried to talk shit about my friends. I'm not having that.

"Ok put the music on, it's too quiet." I said pushing my seat up so I was sitting straight. Tayler turned on the radio and we listened to a couple of songs.

The song "this is gospel" came on (the song up top) I started to sing. I didn't even notice till I saw Taylers eyes go wide. It freaked me out.

"What the hell was that?! You can sing?!" Oh shit. He wasn't supposed to know about that.

"I-I uh.. no." I said while looking down. He looked over to me and said "well it was awesome. Someone can actually do something in our house other than football. You should keep singing, it's sounds great."

I smiled a little bit. I mean, eventually he would find out, but hey.. atleast he thinks I sound good.

After a couple more hours of driving and singing, we finally got to the dorm room. We both went inside of the room to see charlis side of the room packed and some of my stuff packed. I guess she was doing some of mine before. "Char!" I said as she hugged me.

"Hey guys. Nik I packed some of your stuff, I got distracted by tiktok though." I laughed a little and said "it's all good. Now I need to finish this up." I said as I grabbed my bags and filled them.

It didn't take too long to pack up, mostly because tayler and Charli helped me. Once I finished we filled the car and left. Charli and I emailed the school telling them we wouldn't be going there anymore so they didn't think we are ditching.

*im skipping to when we get home Bc I'm lazy :/*

When we got back to town we dropped Charli at her house then went home. My brothers helped me carry stuff in and watched Baxter for me so I could unpack. When I finished unpacking most of my stuff I plopped onto my bed and relaxed. I still feel like shit and my headache is worse. I was close to falling asleep when my phone rang, it was josh FaceTiming me.

N: hey..
J: hey princess how ya feeling?
N: like shit.
J: awe. I'm sorry, I wish I could be there with you.
N: me too. But we just got home from Pennsylvania.
J: you did all of that in one day? Damn baby.
N: atleast there's no more Jackson right now, right?
J: yup. Just be careful Incase he comes back ok?
N: ok baby.

We were talking on FaceTime for a while when I ended up falling asleep on the call. Josh took a photo and posted it on Snapchat and wrote "when she falls asleep on FaceTime ❤️🥰 @nicolehall"

 Josh took a photo and posted it on Snapchat and wrote "when she falls asleep on FaceTime ❤️🥰 @nicolehall"