Chapter 47

~joshs pov~

"Nicole hall?" The doctor said while entering the waiting room where everyone was.

We all stood up, walking towards the doctor. Tayler spoke up and said "is she ok?" The doctor just nodded, not saying a single word. "I can only have three people in the room right now since the room is smaller. Whoever's coming.. follow me."

Obviously it would be her brothers going.. the other person could be anyone. Everyone looked at me and nodded. I guess I'm the third person, but I'm not complaining.

We follow the doctor to the room as he explains the situation to us. "Whoever did this to her kicked her in the head once or twice.. so she may not remember sverything right away or she could just have a pretty bad headache. Pregnancy wise.. the baby in there is ok. She just needs lots of rest and no stress put onto her."

Me and her brothers nodded and  entered the room. Nicole was just laying there.. her eyes barely open, huge bruises on her head, and her hair a huge mess. "J-josh.." she said while a tear escaped her eye. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "I'm ok.. don't even worry about me." She said into my ear.

I could tell it was hurting her to talk since her voice was very soft and scratchy. "I'm so sorry Nikki. I should've came with you." I said while crying a little bit.  She pulled away from the hug and said "stop worrying about me baby, I'm ok." I just nodded and let her brothers talk to her.

~Nicole's pov~
After I finished talking to josh, I looked over to my brothers. Look, as much as I'm mad at tayler right now.. he's my brother and I love him. Tayler was the first one to step up. He pulled me into a big hug and said "Nik I'm sorry. You wouldn't be here if I just supported you."

I smiled and said "it's ok. Like seriously, I'm fine. It was just scary getting followed then attacked." Bryce nodded and said "thank god you called Charli. Who knows what could've happened if you didn't." Josh looked over to me sorta confused.

"Why did you call her anyways?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and said "well, I called her to rant.. then I was getting followed so I told her not to hang up. She started to freak out so I told her to give the phone to jay.." He nodded and cane to hug me again.

I felt safe in his arms. Like nothing could hurt me. I dug my head into his shoulder and just cried. I needed to let it out but I was embarrassed.

I scooted over on the bed and patted the spot next to me so I could lay with josh. He gave me a small smile and laid in the spot, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder.

Hour later

After an hour of laying with josh, the door opened and everyone else came in. Charli had mascara stains on her face from crying and Jadens sweatshirt on. She cane running over to me, hugging me.

"You fucking asshole." She said with a small laugh and some more crying. I giggled a little bit and said "don't cry over me you baby." She laughed and wiped her tears away.

Next, jaden came over to me and pulled me into a hug. He held me in the hug for a while. "When I find out who did this I'm gonna beat the living shit out of them." He said while pulling away. Al of the boys agreed with him.. even Anthony and griff.  I laughed a little and nodded.

All of the others gave me hugs too. They all sat around the room in chairs while josh remained next to me. I put my head into joshs chest and Bryce said "any idea who it could've been?"

I shook my head no. "All I remember was the van.. and two guys coming at me in all black. They were too big to be Jackson and chase or someone their size. Nah e a little older." As I said that, jadens eyes went wide.

I looked around at everyone confused and said "w-what..?" Jaden shook his head no, stood up, and left. I looked at josh scared and said "what's he d-doing..?" Josh shook his head clearly angry and said "n-nothing.. don't worry about it."

I looked at Charli who was clearly worried and she followed Jaden out. I looked at everyone confused. They all had a look on their faces that clearly means they know something. I got fed up and said sort of yelling "what the hell is going on?!"

I regret that.

My head got a sharp pain right where I got kicked. I held the spot and moaned in pain. Josh pulled me back closer to him and rubbed my arm. "It's ok princess, relax. Jaden thinks he knows who did it and I guess he isn't waiting to get back at them." I nodded and said "well.. who?"

Josh looked at Bryce and Tayler, then at me and said "Jaden thinks it was my dad and your dad, or atleast one of them." My eyes went wide and I figured out why they did t tell me.

I started to panic, something I shouldn't do right now.

"B-but my dads in jail?! How did he get out?! W-.." Josh stopped me and said "Nicole relax. Stressing out is not good for you right now. We can all handle this, you just have to stay here  and keep it cool."

I shot up and said "how the hell am I supposed to keep it cool?! My fucking phsycopath father broke out of jail and I have to keep it cool?!" Tayler looked over and said "Nik calm down. Your gonna be ok." I just nodded and laid back down.. waiting for Jaden and Charli to hopefully come back.