Chapter 7

When I woke up in the morning I remembered that me and Charli were leaving back to school later. I was a little upset because, well who likes school. I felt someone gently kiss my cheek and saw josh just waking up too.

"Morning beautiful." He said as he sat up. I smiled and said "and good morning to you mr Richards." Josh laughed and pulled me closer. We sat there for a couple of minutes just enjoying the company when finally the door swung open and gridding was standing there. "Oh come on.. they're already up!"

Josh laughed and said "nice try. If you were here about ten minutes ago you could've gotten us." Griffin laughed and said "ok but seriously get up. It's our last day all together till who knows when and I want to hangout al together." I smiled and said "ok now get out." The two boys laughed and griff left while shutting the door behind him.

I looked at josh and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and said "ok one of them will be in here again soon if we don't get ready." I laughed a little and got out of bed. I grabbed some clothes and then ran to the bathroom and changed quickly while putting my hair up in a ponytail because I didn't have my straightening iron to make it look good.

Originally, I had cane out with just the grey tank top on

Originally, I had cane out with just the grey tank top on. Josh looked at me and said "nope. Your taking this." As he said that I threw the Nike jacket at me. I smiled as I put it on because it was a little big on me but it also smelt like josh. I am not complaining.

"Ok now come on." Josh said as he came out of the bathroom from changing. I smiled and we both walked to the kitchen where everyone else was. "So what are we doing today?" Charli asked. I could tell she was getting bored of waiting. "Well, here's our options because we don't have all day together. Movies, arcade, park, or just a chill day here." Jaden said hoping his ideas were decent enough.

Everyone decided on just having a chill day because we were all tired. We made our way to the living room. I was on joshs lap cuddled into him, and him and the others were playing video games. Even Charli. I was very comfortable too so I'm not complaining once again.

Charli took a picture of me and josh all cuddled up and sent it to me. I checked my phone and saw it then smiled at her. She smiled back and said "don't even get mad. Your gonna post that later ok?" I giggled a little and said "ok fine."  Charli smiled at me and turned back towards what she was doing.

I put my head against joshs chest again. He had his arms over me holding the video game controller and hugging me. It's quite relaxing being here. I would stay but I can't because of school, this is gonna be a rough couple of years.

I decided that I should just post the picture now on my Instagram because I knew I would fall asleep on the bus later.

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: best two days ever🥺 and don't worry everyone my school beat his the other day😉

@joshrichards: please don't go.. 🥺
^@nicolehall: I cant stay :(

@charlidamelio: my bestfriends
^@jadenossler: hey! What about me?!
^@charlidamelio: you too jay

@samhurley: cute
^@joshrichards: shes mine bud☺️😉
^@jacksonfelt: well we get a whole days worth of a bus ride with her so..
^@nicolehall: so I will be sitting away from you two.
^@tiktokroom: is there really between these four?! #SENTIN

@brycehall: where's our visit!
^@nicolehall: I had a game against him silly. I sent you my schedule.
^@taylerholder: come home.. Baxter is tearing the house apart
^@nicolehall: have fun with that! 😂

After I posted my picture and read the comments, I responded to some. Josh kissed my head and whispered to me "please stay away from sam and Jackson.." I nodded while whispering back "Jackson, obviously. But Sam.. I haven't figured him out yet. But if it makes you feel better, I will do my best." Josh smiled at me and we all hung out for a little longer until it was time to go.

It was around 5:00 now which means we were all supposed to be meeting at the bus to leave. Me and Charli got our bag and the boys drove us where we had to go. When we got there I hugged all of the boys goodbye and gave josh a kiss. As I was walking off with Charli I said to the boys "hopefully we come back so I can beat you guys again. And don't be shy, come visit us." They all laughed and me and Charli got on the bus and sat in the same seats as last time.

~joshs pov~

After Nicole and Charli got on the bus I saw Jackson and sam so I walked up to them. I looked them both dead in the eyes and said "listen. If you bother Nicole or Charli at all, I will literally kill you alright. Sam I know how you are and Jackson your ten times worse. Just don't bother them and we won't have a problem." They both just laughed at me and got in the bus.

It's scary, when your girlfriend goes to school on the opposite side of what feels like the world.. and to top it off, the kid who raped her twice and the kid who's gonna try to steal her from me go to that school, man it's hard. I really want Charli and Nicole to just come to school over here but then they would have to pay a lot of money. Well Nicole could probably earn herself a scholarship.. but still. What if she likes it there. Ugh I dont even know. I just hope they're happy there and no one is bothering them.

After about half an hour the bus started to pull away. I saw Nicole and Charli in the back window, they were both asleep on top of each other.. classic.

Me and the boys all drove back to the house and continued what we were doing before. It felt a little weird not having Nicole here laying on top of me. I know it sounds uncomfortable on my part, but I loved it. Having my girlfriend right with me knowing she was ok, it's the best feeling. I can't wait to see what the future brings us.