Chapter 21

After about half an hour me and the girls were still waiting in the car, me still having a complete panic attack. "Look, here they come!" Avani said while pointing out the window towards the group of boys.

I still had tears dripping down my face as I was still shaking. It's not that bad though, I was just spooked by everything.

The car doors opened and all of the boys piled in, Josh and jaden had some bruises while Anthony and griffin just looked stressed. Josh lifted me onto his lap and held my head against him hugging me.

"Hey princess it's ok, he's all taken care of. Relax." Josh whispered in my ear. I calmed down a little bit as josh continued to talk to me.. I wasn't really focused on that though.

"Hey Nik, we handled him he's not gonna bother you." Jaden said. "w-what happened..?" I asked wiping my face. "Well, we were all in the water just hanging out and I noticed Jackson walk onto the beach. He looked at you then us, and just smiled. But like a weird smile like he was gonna do something." Griffin said as we were driving home.

I don't care if Jackson is in the area or not, I just want him to stay the fuck away from me, you know? When we got home, josh just lifted me up and carried me inside. I kept my head tucked into his shoulder and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He brought me to my room and set me down on my bed, then sat next to me. "I promise you it's alright princess." Josh said after he gave me a kiss.

"I just want to stop living in fear that he's gonna come back and hurt me. Is that too much to ask! I mean it's been like this for over a year and I'm sick and tired of it!" I said kind of raising my voice a little.

"Let it out princess, let it out." Josh said as he put an arm around me.

I decided to just get changed into a tshirt and some shorts and go sit with everyone else in the living room. Josh came with me and we all sat on the couch. It was silent for a little bit till jaden broke the silence.

"If I see that kid one more time and he's being an asshole, I'm killing him. End of story." I laughed a little and said "well you kill him, you go to jail. Now that's not good for your music now is it jay?" I said while laughing.

"Well, no. But if he sets me off it's not ending well." everyone laughed and I said "so, this playlist thing.. when is it?" Josh smiled and said "in a few weeks, it lasts a week long, and you have to sing at the events every day. Then we all have to do a Q&A with the fans. It's fun."

I hate being questioned. It's so stressful for me because of how my life has been for the past couple of years. I mean, I've lost my parents.. well they left, I've got a crazy ex, college drop out, famous brothers, and that's all I can think of. But the only thing I would never be ashamed to talk about is football. It's one of the only things that bring me joy.. when it's with the right people.

"Great.. Q&A's.. just what I Love. Can't I just sing and not do the Q&A?" I said with small frown. Josh laughed and said "don't worry, they won't be annoying and ask about your personal life. They'll probably talk about me and football. And Charli because she's the most famous person on the app." I sighed in relief. Thank god.

"Good.. but what if they do!" I asked still freaked out about the Q&A. Jaden laughed and said "oh relax. For me they'll probably mention mads a couple of times which is annoying because one, I'm over her, and two, I have Charli now." Charli smiled at him and said "you've got that right!" I laughed and turned towards griff and said "so, what's up with you and Dixie?"

Griff smiled and said "I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her since we all left.. thats bad right..?" Charli laughed as she looked at her phone. "That's all gonna change in about three seconds." She said with a smile. Oh gosh what dm did Charli do now..

The front door opened and sure enough, here comes Dixie. Griffs face lit up and they both ran and hugged eachother. I laughed and said "well that was perfect timing. Literally." Dixie smiled and let go of the hug, then cane to me.

She pulled me into a hug while saying "miss nicole your brothers Lee asking me how your doing. Just text one of them and tell them your ok so they stop bugging me." I laughed and said "ok I will." She smiled and went and said hi to Charli.

We all hungout in the living room watching movies for the rest of the day. I had texted my brothers telling them I'm ok and then ended up falling asleep. Josh smiled at me and carried me to my room and set me down in my bed. He tucked me in and went to his room and fell asleep too.