Chapter 43

When I woke up the next morning I still felt like absolute shit. Josh was holding me close to him, gently so he didn't hurt me.

I had the urge to throw up so I got out out joshs grip and ran into my bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and threw up. I sat in there for a couple of minutes just throwing up. Josh came into the bathroom and held back my hair while rubbing my back.

"Ok so is anyone gonna tell us what happened yesterday?!" Charli said while walking into the bathroom. She saw me throwing up and said "ok, bad time. But you two better tell us what's going on." I nodded my head and she left.

Once I finished I looked at josh and said "what the hell are we supposed to say.. we can't lie." Josh helped me up and gave me a hug while saying "wanna just be straight up with them? Just to get it over with..?" I smiled and nodded my head. I cleaned up the bathroom and we headed downstairs.

Everyone was in the living room watching tv. Josh and i sat down on the couch next to them and Jaden said "ok.. what was it?" I looked down and shed a few tears. "Nik you can tell us whatever it is.." Charli said while moving next to me.

I looked up, looked at josh then back at everyone and said "please don't be mad. I'm fucking scared." Everyone got concerned and I said "I'm.. p-pregnant.."

I looked down, not wanting to see everyone's reactions. No one said anything for a second. Jaden broke the silence and said "well, I think that's great!" I smiled a little and sighed in relief. I looked around the room to see everyone was smiling.

Charli pulled me into a hug and said "Nik that's awesome!" I smiled and hugged her back. Everyone else gave me a hug too and I said "my brothers are going to fucking kill me. How do I tell them this..?" Dixie took my hand and said "if you want the honest answer.. Bryce is gonna be excited, tayler maybe mad for a couple days but he can get over it."

I nodded and sat back down on the couch. Josh held me on his lap and said "well, when are you gonna talk to them?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I-I don't know.. I'm gonna maybe fly home for the weekend and just tell them myself. Mostly because I don't know what their reactions will be and who they're gonna want to kill."

Josh nodded and said "ok.. but you sure you wanna be alone on the flight..?" I nodded and said "yeah. I will be fine. Plus.. it's not a bad flight. Only like 4 hours." Everyone nodded and Charli said "ok well your leaving tonight so get ready."

My eyes went wide and I said "tonight?!" Charli said "yep. I bought your ticket. It's either you leave tonight or you leave next month.. and I do t think you wanna wait that long." I laughed and nodded my head agreeing.

Since I felt like crap, we all just had a lazy day. Charli offered to pack my bags for me because she didn't want me to feel pressured.

After she finished packing my bags, we all hung out and watched movies. I was asleep most of the time, which sucked because I'm leaving soon. Josh shook me awake a few hours later and said "come on, I gotta drop you at the airport." I nodded and got up.

I hugged everyone goodbye and got in the car. Josh put my bag in the back and got into the drivers seat. "Your ready to tell them now?" I nodded and said "yup, I will be back in like two days so don't worry." Josh nodded and drove off.

After half an hour we arrived at the airport. I got my bag out and asked around the car to joshs side. I leaned into the car, hugging him, and gave him a kiss. "Please be safe princess. Call me if anything happens alright." I nodded and walked off into the airport.

I checked in and got on the plane. I didn't tel my brothers I was coming and neither did anyone else.  This is gonna be interesting..