Chapter 45

when we got to the hospital, i couldnt really see what was going on.my vision was all fuzzy and i had a horrible headache.

"get her some bandages!"

"stay with us miss hall!"

thats all i could hear until everything went black. i dont know if i passed out from stress or pain.. but i felt horrible.

~jadens pov~

when the phone hung up everyone was a mess. i threw my phone at the wall and yelled "fuck!" josh was just sitting on the couch with his hands over his face. i don't think I've ever seen josh like this.. i feel horrible. 

"i shouldve went with her.." he said in between his crys. "josh you cant blame yourself. she will be ok and so will the baby alright." i said while sitting next to him. josh didnt respond. i cant imagine his pain right now, his pregnant girlfriend gets jumped on her way to the airport. if that was charli, i would murder the person who did it.

"im going down there. you guys can come. but i cant just sit here knowing that shes hurt, probably in the hospital. and that whoever did this is still roaming around doing whatever the hell they want." josh said while standing up. he looked around at everyone and we all shaked our heads yes.

"im gonna fucking kill them." I said while standing up. josh smiled a little and said "ok, whoever is coming, we can stay at my house.. im pretty sure my dad isnt back yet from wherever he went." 

thats when i realized something. "josh.. remember that one say.. i think when nik got baxter.. your dad came home yelling saying if he ever saw her again something bad would happen..?"

flashback (joshs pov)

My dad said "well I met her once, she was sitting in a bikini in my backyard. Then I see her a few days later all over you in your bed.. wearing your clothes. Seems slutty to me." I rolled my eyes and went inside. My dad followed and once we got in he punched my face and said "I don't want to see her again. If I do, we will have a problem. Ps, it includes someone getting hurt." I nodded and went to my room.

end of flashback

"so you think my dad had something to do with this?" josh asked. i nodded "possibly.. but it also couldve been chase and jackson.. or sam." charli shook her head no and said "not sam. hes trying to change.. he wouldnt do that now. wait.." everyone turned towards her and said "wait what?"

"her dad. hes been m.i.a since the kidnapping. and dixie said someone broke out of prison the other day when she was home.. you dont think..?" mine and joshs eyes went wide. without a response, we all ran upstairs packing our bags and drove to the airport hoping to catch a flight . luckily, we did.