Chapter 44

Finally, after a few hours on the plane it finally landed. I got off, still feeling like shit and grabbed my bags from baggage claim. It was later in the day now and walking home was too dangerous so I called an Uber.

When the Uber dropped me off at home, there was loud music and lots of cars outside. Great.. Bryce is having a party. I rolled my eyes and just walked in. People everywhere. I ignored them and went to my room, setting down my bag, then going to find Bryce.

I walked all around the house and finally found him on the couch with his friends. "Bryce get these people out of here." I said while standing infront of him. He looked up and said "Nicole?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I laughed a little and said "I have news. Now get your asshole friends out of here."

Bryce nodded and got mostly everyone out, besides some group of boys. "Ok get out of my house jerks." I said pushing them out the door. I was eager to get this over with.

"What did you just call us?!" One of the boys said angrily. I rolled my eyes and I said "I said, get out jerks." The boys were obviously drunk so this was a totally bad idea. The boy who spoke before swung his fist and hit me in the face as Bryce was coming over.

I fell to the ground and Bryce punches the kid back. "Does yo ur boyfriend need to help you?" The kid said while laughing. Bryce said "no. I'm her brother now get the fuck out." The kids eyes went wide and they ran.

Bryce helped me up and said "you ok? Your eyes is bruised.. fuck Taylers gonna kill me." I laughed and said "I'm fine. I can cover it. And where is tayler..?" Bryce laughed and said "surprisingly upstairs in his room. He didn't mind the party as long as nothing happened."

I nodded and quickly ran to my room, covering the bruise. Before I went back down I stopped in Taylers room and said "come on. Get downstairs I have news." Tayler heard my voice and jumped up. "Nik?!" I giggled and gave him a hug.

After a minute, I had both of my brothers sitting in front of me as I stood. "Ok.. what's the news?" Bryce said while leaning back against the couch. I just looked down. Fuck they're gonna freak out and literally kill me.

"Don't be mad. If you get mad I will leave." I said while looking back up. Their expressions got more serious. "Ok.. just say it!" Tayler said being impatient.

"I'm pregnant." I said very fast. I looked up at their faces while tears rolled down mine. "Your what?!" Tayler said sort of mad. Bryce got his arm and said "come on tayler.. be supportive. Congrats Nicole." Bryce came and gave me a hug while tayler just sat there.

"Nicole your only like what.. 17? Come on!" Tayler said annoyed. I stood infront of him and said "you know what! This isn't my fault. I was hoping you'd be supportive just like you always have been with any decision I made. I knew atleast one of you would be mad. I'm LEAVING!"

I ran up to my room and grabbed my suitcase and went down the stairs. I stood by the door for a second and turned back, facing my brothers. "Call me when you've decided to accept the fact that I'm not a little girl anymore." And with that, I walked out the door slamming it shut.

I took out my phone and booked a flight home for tonight and started walking to the airport to waste time. I wanted to talk to someone about this so I went to Charli.

N- char..
C- awe Nik what's wrong..?
N- Taylers pissed.
C- it's ok baby.. he will get over it..
N- but what if he doesn't. What if I'm just a fucking slutty bitch who can't accept the real world.
C- don't say that bby.. where are you going now?
N- walking to the airport.

As I said that, a black van pulled around the corner, following me slowly.

C- ok well call me when you get back?
N- Charli don't hang up.
C- why?
N- don't hang up.
C- Nik what's wrong..
N- I think someone's following me and I'm scared.
C- it's ok.. deep breaths. Just try to get to the airport, lots of people will be there.
N- ok.. holy shit.. if I don't get there-
C- don't say that Nik. You will make it to the airport. Just talk to me and relax.
N- ok.. ok.

The van was getting closer and closer while I kept getting even more scared.

N-Charli who's home.
C- just me and Jaden. All the others went out for some dinner.
N- can I talk to Jaden..?
C- yeah.. yeah here.

Charli handed the phone over to Jaden who seemed to be clueless on what's going on.

Ja- hey Nik! How was it.
N- bad. It's getting worse and I need someone to help me through it.
Ja- what are you talking about.
N- well, Taylers mad but Bryce is happy. I Snapped at tayler and left and now I'm walking to the airport. A black van has been following me this whole time.
Ja- shit. Ok relax. Whatever you do, don't hang up ok?
N- ok.

I turned my head quick to see that the black van was stopped. I sighed in relief and said

N- the van stopped.. I should be good now right?
Ja- well um.. not exactly. Just keep walking.
N- ok.

Suddenly, I heard running coming my way. I turned my head to see two people in all black running towards me.

N- AH!
Ja- Nik what's wrong?! What's going on?!
N- THEYRE CHASING ME! AHH!
Ja- DONT LET THEM GET YOU!
N- NO FUCKING SHIT JADEN! Ow my stomach.. oww..

~joshs pov~
After me and the others besides char and Jaden finished eating dinner, we went home and heard yelling. We we went inside and saw Charli and Jaden pacing around the living room. Jaden on the phone with someone.

"DONT LET THEM GET YOU!" Jaden said loudly into the phone. He sounded worried and Charli was a mess. They looked scared too..

"What's going on? Don't let who get who?" I asked walking over or Jaden. He had the phone in speaker and I looked at the name.

"Nicole🏈🤍"

"WHATS GOING ON?!" I said angrily.

"S-she was coming home a-and a van was following her.. now they're chasing her." Charli said while crying. I took out my phone and called Tayler since he's usually the more concerned brother.

T- what.
J- GO FJND NIK RIGHT NOW
T- why?
J-BECAUSE SHES ABOUT TO GET FUCKING KIDNAPPED TAYLER. SHE NEEDS HELP.
T-shit shit shit.. BRYCE GET THE CAR! any idea where she is..?
J- going to the airport. Just hurry.. please.
T- ok, we are I. The car now.
J- ok.

I hung up the phone and started to freak out. My pregnant girlfriend is out alone on the streets at night and she's getting kidnapped or something. Jaden was still on the phone when he heard a car door slam shut and a car speed away.

"NIK?! NICOLE ARE YOU THERE?!" He said into the phone.

~Nicole's pov~

Ja- NIK?! NICOLE ARE YOU THERE?!
N- j-jay.. I don't feel good..
Ja- what did they do to you?! Are you hurt?
N- I'm fine..I think..

I heard the phone get grabbed and another voice.

J- Nik your ok, it's gonna be ok.
N- j-joshy..? Is that you.
J- yeah, yeah it's me. Bryce and Tayler are in their way to get you.
N- o-ok..
j- are you ok?
N- I'm laying on the sidewalk.. my arm really hurts and so does my head and stomach.
J- what did they do to you..
N- t-they just jumped into me.. punched and kicked me a little bit.
N- blood.. no no no I'm bleeding.

I started to cry.

J- fuck.. it's ok. Your ok. Hang j. There princess.

Suddenly, I heard yelling and. Car pull over next to me. I was getting picked up so I turned my head and said "t-tayler.." he nodded and said "come on.. let's go home."I nodded and Tayler put me in The car on his lap while Bryce drove.

J- who's car at you in?!
T- hey josh I got her. Thanks for calling me.
J- of course. Make sure she's ok.
T- will do, bye.
J- bye.

Tayler hung the phone up and just held me in a hug. "I'm so sorry nik. This is my fault." He said while crying. I shook my head and said "it's ok.. but I'm in a lot of pain.. I need to go to the hospital.." Tayler nodded and said "Bryce! Hospital!" Bryce said ok and turned the car towards the hospital.