Chapter 11

~Nicole's pov~

It's been a while of driving home. I think I slept most of the way because when I opened my eyes we were outside of the house. Not gonna lie, it feels weird to be home. But in a good way.

"Ok Bryce doesn't know your gonna be home.. also, just go to your room and rest because you don't look too well." Tayler said and he took the keys out of the car. I fixed my Chair and took my bag, and walked inside. The second I walked inside I saw Bryce playing video games like he normally does after school.

"What the? Nicole?!" Bryce said as he jumped up off the couch. He pulled me into a big hug and said "what are you doing home! And why the fuck are you so pale?" He said as he pulled away. "I think im sick. And i has no choice. Tayler just came and brought me home." Bryce hugged me one more time and said "ok go upstairs I don't wanna get sick." I laughed a little and went upstairs to my room.

I plopped onto my bed as soon as I got up there. My bed felt like a cloud compared to my rock hard bed in the dorm. I got myself comfortable under the covers and fell asleep pretty quickly.

The next morning I woke up and it was around 10:30 so I got out of bed. Almost immediately I felt like I was gonna throw up. I ran to my bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Why the hell do I feel like shit. I mean, I didn't eat anything bad, I didn't do anything.. what the fuck.

The bathroom door opened and Tayler stood there. "Ok once your done, we are going to the hospital because you are not ok." He said as he came and held my hair back. As annoying as he could be, he was also pretty supportive and caring which I find nice. I just nodded my head to him and continued.

Once I finished I threw my hair into a bun and we drove to the hospital. Ugh I hated it here.. but I know that I really need to be here right now.

We walked into the hospital once we got there and a doctor brought us to a room. They did a couple of tests. Which by the way, hurt. They did a blood test and some other types of tests. I think it only hurt because of how scared I am of needles. Oh well.

"Ok miss hall. It seems that someone poisoned you.. any idea who or what could've caused this? It's been in your system for about two days." I didn't know what could've happened. I mean, if I had to pick someone who would do this.. it's definitely Jackson. He wants me to love him but he puts me through so much pain that I don't think I deserve.

That's when it hit me.

During practice the other day, Jackson was messing around with the water bottles so he probably put something in mine. I mean, it did taste a little weird now that I think of it.  "I think maybe something during football practice. Like someone put something in my water." The doctor nodded and said "ok, well you can go. This isn't contagious so you can still be around people. Just try to get rest and be aware of what you eat or drink next time." I nodded at the doctor and we left.

"You think it's Jackson don't you." Tayler said as we got in the car. "Oh I know it was him. That little shit head was messing with the waters and put something in mine." Tayler was not happy. He's probably thinking exactly what josh and jaden would think.. to beat him up. "And don't go down there and beat him up either mister." As said while hitting Taylers arm.  He let out a small laugh and said "you little mind reader."

We both laughed and just chatted the whole way home. I like to talk to tayler. He's just so real about everything. Even if it's something stupid. But he also does get annoying. But me him and Bryce, we are all annoying in our own ways. Me, I'm just straight up annoying. I dont even know how I have friends to be honest.

After a while it was around time for Bryce to be home from school. Me and tayler were sitting in the living room watching tv and waiting for Bryce to come home.

When Bryce came in he said "Nik I don't wanna get sick." I laughed and said "went to the doctors, not sick.. just poisoned. Also not contagious." Bryce nodded and sat down on the couch too.

"So, I've been thinking. I might want to drop out of school.. focus more on social media. I love football and all but my team now, they're all assholes and the school I just don't like, it's not my vibe. Also, I don't feel safe being around Jackson all the time.. especially when no one is there to help me." I said hoping they would understand.

I looked at both of them. Tayler didn't seem too thrilled about my ideas but Bryce looked like he didn't really care. "So..?" I asked trying to get a response. Tayler finally spoke up "look, if that's what you want, it's ok. It's not like we are paying for your to go there. And the Jackson part.. I don't like that he's there either. But what are you telling Charli?"

My eyes went wide. What do I tell her?! She's gonna be so mad. "I don't know yet. But I hope she isn't mad." I said a little worried. Bryce said "well it's Charli, nothing is gonna break you two apart. So what, she gets mad. You just owe her a favor or something. And she will understand about the Jackson thing. And I wouldn't be surprised if she comes home too." I nodded agreeing with Bryce. "Ok thanks.. I'm gonna go upstairs and call her."

I went to my room and took out my phone and called Charli.

N: hey char
C: Nik oh my god you ok?
N: yeah.. I have news
C:ok..
N: one, Jackson poisoned me. Two, I'm dropping out.
C: he what?!
N: yeah I know.
C: and the dropping out thing, I get it. I wanna leave too. You know what?
N: what?
C: I'm leaving too. I hate it here.
N: really?!
C: yup. When you come get your stuff I can just ride home with you.
N: ok I will come back tomorrow with tayler ok?"
C: ok I will start packing.
N: ok! See you tomorrow!
C:bye.

I hung up the phone in a pretty good mood. Me and Charli just made another memorable decision.. college dropouts. I mean, we are both social media influencers so why do we need college. If we wanted we could move to LA and buy a house ourselves. But, we are only like 17 so we can't.

It was getting pretty late so I just laid in my bed and fell asleep. Well it wasn't late, I just didn't feel well. At all.